SIMRAD NSS9 EVO3S COMBO RADAR BUNDLE HALO20+
FREE SHIPPING for Simrad NSS9 evo3S Combo Radar Bundle w/Halo20+
Within 30 days
Same Day Shipping
Order Before 3PM (EST)
SIMRAD NSS9 EVO3S COMBO RADAR BUNDLE HALO20+ PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
NSS9 evo3S Combo Radar Bundle with Halo20+
Improved Charting experience with iMX8 processor
With a 2X faster page loading time, choosing any split screen combination with views in 3D or Navigation perspective has never been easier. NSSevo3S™ features a preloaded US Chart with high-resolution inland and coastal coverage, plus a C-MAP® Reveal layer of the ocean floor in Florida.
In addition to the preloaded C-MAP chart, NSSevo3S is compatible with a wide range of charting providers, including C-MAP, Navionics®, CMOR and Florida Marine Tracks.
Enhanced Sonar with superior on-water performance
1kW CHIRP-enabled sonar provides exceptional bottom-tracking and fish-finding performance. Dual transducer ports offer the convenience of connecting multiple transducers to a single display.
Better-than-ever processing power ensures Active Imaging™ delivers picture-like views of fish-holding structure, and crystal clear views of the bottom ahead using ForwardScan® sonar.
SolarMAX™ IPS displays for high-definition views
Clear views under any lighting condition with SolarMAX™ IPS technology, and ultra-wide viewing angles to keep everything in sight, even when viewed through polarized sunglasses.
These all-weather screens have been engineered to withstand the heat of the summer sun and are optically bonded to prevent condensation or fogging within the display.
- A dark-themed wallpaper for less light pollution from a dash of multiple screens.
- The Audio side bar can now expand into a full page view.
- The addition of a chart orientation button to switch instantly between North up, Heading up and Course up without having to open the menu.
- The addition of a Tide Graph in the instrument bar to monitor tide changes without having to leavetheexisting page
Wireless connectivity for smartphones and tablets
Displays can be mirrored to compatible iOS and Android devices to access charts, radar, sonar, engine data and more. Wireless connectivity also enables online software upgrades through any internet hotspot, access to the latest features and accessory support.
The Simrad App can also be downloaded for added benefits – from device registration and manual downloads, to saving waypoints and your favorite fishing spots – accessible both on and off the water.
HALO® Pulse Compression radar systems can be added to negotiate crowded harbors, navigate safely in poor visibility, monitor distant weather squalls and even locate flocks of feeding birds in order to locate fishing spots.
FLIR IP Camera Support
Day and night situational awareness can be improved by adding a FLIR M232 thermal imaging camera. The M232 features a resolution of 320x240 and offers the ability to pan and tilt the camera to allow for 360 degree viewing while underway. The M232 distributes video over Ethernet allowing for both display and control from a NSSevo3S™.
Get up-to-date, detailed weather forecasts, weather radar, lightning, storm warnings, sea surface temperature, insight on favorable areas for particular fish species and more, when you complete your boat’s system with a WM-4 Receiver and a SiriusXM® Marine Satellite Weather subscription. Add audio to your Marine Weather or Fish Mapping* subscription and get access to more than 140 SiriusXM® radio channels at a discount.
Fast & Simple Networkingand Connectivity
Industry-standard connectivity to create multi-display systems and link to all on-board electronics, engine and fuel monitoring in real-time, control of on-board sound systems and much more.
Includes system expansion with Simrad modules and accessories, advanced fish-finding tools such as deep water S5100, Active ImagingTM 3-in-1 or TotalScanTM, increased situational awareness with legendary HALO® Pulse Compression radar, and automated control with a fully integrated Simrad autopilot.
See Far And Near With One Compact Dome
Perfect for a wide mid-sized to large sailboats, HALO20+ comes in a compact 20-inch dome antenna and delivers high-quality short, mid and long-range detection. Monitor two distance ranges at once in Dual Range mode so you can keep an eye on far away weather cells while watching for collision hazards up close. HALO20+ radar’s pulse compression technology means no compromises in detection at either selected range, while beam sharpening provides enhanced separation between small or distant targets.
The Best View To Avoid Collision
HALO20+ radar does a full 360 degree sweep every second, thanks to its industry-first 60 RPM rotation at ranges up to 1.5 nautical miles. These ultra-fast updates give you an almost real-time view at close range, offering the ultimate view for collision avoidance of fast moving targets.
Built-in VelocityTrack™ Doppler Technology
VelocityTrack™ technology grands instant visual feedback on whether targets are coming towards you or moving away with colour-coding approaching vessels for high visibility while de-emphasizing diverging targets, increasing situational awareness and decreasing the risk of collision. HALO20+ radar automatically checks every target in range; there’s no need to manually select individual targets, and no limit to the number of targets on screen at one time.
Ready Whenever You Are
HALO20+ Radar wakes instantly from its low-power standby mode, delivering this high-speed radar coverage exactly where and when you require it. Even if your HALO20+ Radar is completely powered down, start-up only takes some seconds, not minutes like traditional pulse radar.
Easy to Use Radar
Harbour, offshore, weather and custom modes tune HALO20+ Radar’s advanced signal processing to help ensure that targets can be seen vividly – even in the toughest environmental conditions.
- 36 nm range from a compact 20-inch dome
- Advanced pulse compression technology with beam sharpening
- Simultaneous Dual Range operation sees both far and near
- Ultra-fast 60 RPM operation at ranges up to 1.5 nm
- VelocityTrack™ Doppler technology to avoid collision
- Easy operation with harbour, offshore, weather and custom modes
- MARPA target tracking (up to 10 targets, 20 in dual range)
- Ready instantly from standby
- Low power consumption
In The Box:
- Display Unit
- Bezel Trim
- Documentation pack
- Power cable kit
- U-bracket kit
- Panel mounting kit
- Halo Radar
- Mounting bolts and washers
- Documentation pack
- Interconnection cable
- Ethernet adapter RJ45 to 5-pin, 1.5m
- Waterproof cable boot f/ interconnection cable RJ45 plug
- Cable retainer kit
- Ethernet - Ethernet network
- Power - power, power control, and external alarm
- Video- composite video and NMEA0183
- NMEA 2000 - NMEA 2000 data
- Sonar CH1
- Sonar CH2
Save $0 when you buy the SIMRAD NSS9 EVO3S COMBO RADAR BUNDLE HALO20+ for only $4299 from NVN Marine! Same day free shipping before 3pm.
SIMRAD NSS9 EVO3S COMBO RADAR BUNDLE HALO20+ VIDEOS
SIMRAD NSS9 EVO3S COMBO RADAR BUNDLE HALO20+ TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
|Range - Max (Miles):||
|Array Size (Inches):||
SIMRAD NSS9 EVO3S COMBO RADAR BUNDLE HALO20+ SHIPPING & RETURN
22.00 (h) x 28.00 (w) x 28.00 (l)
SHIPPING POLICYEffective Date : May 18, 2020
To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use FedEx, DHL, USPS, & UPS Ground/Air shipping services. Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations. Most products in stock ship same day, or within 1 business day after which its delivery can be tracked via tracking number sent to your email. Tracking the package with tracking code and following delivery is in the buyer responsibility. For custom or made to order items shipping time varies as they may have to be manufactured, painted, embroidered, or assembled.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Free Shipping (Special Products)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|
|Oversize Items (150lb+)||1-6 Days||$99.90|
|* For the rest of the World shipping rates will be calculated on checkout.|
Please keep the following in mind:
- Products that are oversized must ship truck freight / LTL which differs from ground shipments.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- All returns will have a 20% restocking fee unless their is an error on the sellers part. Please note this does not include a color of a case. Pictures are taken from the manufactures site and all listings are very specific.
- If given the wrong address and UPS/USPS has to send it back to us, we are charged a fee by UPS/USPS for returns which can be anywhere from $9.99-$39.99 which will be then taken from you due to the fact this was not our fault. This also includes refusing a package. We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed!
- Also since there is not a shipping charge originally you will need to cover the cost of the original shipping because this is not our fault.
- Anything that is programmed specifically for the customer such as AIS, Epirbs & PLB are NOT returnable!
NOTE: These oversized items require inspection and a signature upon delivery. For more information on freight shipping contact with us.
* Shipments to Canada are treated as all other international shipments. It is the recipient's responsibility to pay all applicable duties, taxes, & brokerage fees. Detailed Info can be found shipping info page.
* Shipments to HI, AK, PR, Guam, Virgin Islands, APOs, & Canada might require extra shipping charges. International shipping quotes will be charged from customer cart after approval.
To request an international shipping quote before placing an order. For quotes and more information on freight shipping, click here. If you would like special shipping arrangements, please contact us via live chat or email.
For our return and refund policy please check this page: https://nvnmarine.com/pages/return-and-refund-policy
Last Updated: May 18 2020
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below.