T-H MARINE 12"ATLAS HOLE SHOT PLATE W/TRANSDUCER CUT OUT
Hurry! Only 2 left in stock.
T-H MARINE 12"ATLAS HOLE SHOT PLATE W/TRANSDUCER CUT OUT PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
12" ATLAS™ Hole Shot Plate with Transducer Cut Out
T-H Marine ATLAS™ Hydraulic Jack Plate - 12" setback AHJ-12V-DP is truly the next generation in jack plate design, built for the heaviest and most powerful V6 engines on the market today, even the big four strokes. Our innovative high tech engineered polymer rod and slot lifting design guarantees trouble free action. This plate also features the best concept in one-piece hydraulics from the most respected name in hydraulic design, providing the best of all worlds: Speed and Self contained lifting action. This pump will lift the heaviest outboard from bottom to top in less than 8 seconds.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Simple design, the effect is remarkable! When installing the T-H marine thermal shooting roof hole shooting board at the bottom of the roof, your boat will jump out of the hole and start to glide within a few seconds. By reducing the water resistance during takeoff, the average shot speed of T-H Marine Hot Shots has been increased by 18-20%, which is about 2-3 seconds faster than when the aircraft is not in use. The sturdy and durable design can double as a central decorative strip, which increases the ability to stay on the plane and almost eliminates bone formation during slow driving. Quickly make your boat jump out of the hole, provide a faster 2-3 second hole punching service, use as a center decorative board
Save $24 when you buy the T-H MARINE 12"ATLAS HOLE SHOT PLATE W/TRANSDUCER CUT OUT for only $82 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.
T-H MARINE 12"ATLAS HOLE SHOT PLATE W/TRANSDUCER CUT OUT USER REVIEWS
T-H MARINE 12"ATLAS HOLE SHOT PLATE W/TRANSDUCER CUT OUT SHIPPING & RETURN
5.00 (h) x 13.00 (w) x 17.00 (l)
- To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use UPS and FedEx Ground/Air shipping services.
- Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations.
- We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed! Your order will not be fulfilled.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|