FURUNO FA70 AIS TRANSCEIVER
Free Next Day Air Shipping
- Enhance safe navigation by exchanging key navigation information of nearby AIS-equipped ships
- Even in foggy, dark or crowded waterways, it can greatly improve the level of situational awareness
- Flexible integration with various AIS compatible radars and chartplotters
- High power (5W) and fast transmission rate help improve safety
Hurry! Only 4 left in stock.
FURUNO FA70 AIS TRANSCEIVER PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
FA70 AIS Transceiver
The FA70 AIS Transceiver has multiple ports for simple connection to your NavNet, AIS-capable Radar or Chart Plotter, or your favorite navigation software. AIS information such as vessel name and call sign, position, course, and speed are graphically presented, allowing you to monitor vessel traffic simply and easily. Both models are designed to work with nearly any VHF antenna, and a signal splitter is an available option that allows the unit to share your radio's VHF antenna, making installation simple.
The FA-70 AIS receives the vessel name, call sign, position, COG, SOG, and other useful information from surrounding vessels. The FA-70 is a Class-B+ AIS that transmits your vessel information at higher power & faster rates than typical Class B units for added awareness. SOTDMA guarantees an AIS time slot allocation, making you visible in congested waters.
The FA70 includes an internal GPS Receiver with differential (DGPS) capability, ensuring that you're transmitting the highest precision information.
- Enhances safe navigation by exchanging critical navigation information from AIS-equipped vessels nearby
- Greatly improves the level of the situational awareness even in fog, darkness or congested waterways
- Flexible integration with various AIS compatible radar and chart plotters
- High power (5W) and fast transmitting rate contributing to greater safety
- Internal VHF splitter eliminates need for separate antenna
- Switchable SO-TDMA and CS-TDMA
- Receives both Class-A and Class-B AIS information
- Initial setup can be done through the NMEA2000 network (TZT2/TZT3)
- Silent Mode with external ON/OFF switch
The Class B AIS transponder Furuno FA70 with SOTDMA is a B+SOTDMA AIS transponder capable of tracking other ships in crowded waterways, heavy fog or other restricted visibility situations. The black box style does not include a screen because it connects to a compatible display via NMEA 2000 or NMEA 0183 to display information such as ship name, call sign, location, route, and speed. For anyone on the water, the unique ability of AIS can display invisible ships, which is a great safety feature! Using FA50 couldn't be easier. Simply click on an AIS target to display vessel information or to better view AIS targets by adding a compatible Furuno radar (sold separately). The FA70 transponder is a B+ black box system. SOTDMA guarantees AIS time slots to ensure that your ships are visible in crowded places. FA70 has internal GPS (WAAS) and internal VHF splitter, allowing the use of a single AIS antenna to achieve AIS and VHF performance. For the ultimate situational awareness while on the water, Furuno FA70 is a good choice!
Save $200 when you buy the FURUNO FA70 AIS TRANSCEIVER for only $995 from NVN Marine! Same day fast and free shipping before 3pm.
FURUNO FA70 AIS TRANSCEIVER USER REVIEWS
FURUNO FA70 AIS TRANSCEIVER SHIPPING & RETURN
6.00 (h) x 10.00 (w) x 13.00 (l)
- To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use UPS and FedEx Ground/Air shipping services.
- Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations.
- We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed! Your order will not be fulfilled.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|