VICTRON BMV-700 BATTERY MONITOR
- Battery voltage, current, power, ampere hours consumed and state of charge
- Remaining time at current discharge rate
- Programmable visual and audible alarms
- Programmable relay to shut down non-critical loads or run generators when needed
- 500 Amp quick connect splitter and connection kit
Hurry! Only 28 left in stock.
VICTRON BMV-700 BATTERY MONITOR PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
BMV-700 Battery Monitor
The BMV-700 is a high precision battery monitor. The essential function of a battery monitor is to calculate ampere hours consumed and the state of charge of a battery. Ampere hours consumed are calculated by integrating the current flowing in or out of the battery.
- Battery voltage, current, power, ampere-hours consumed and state of charge
- Remaining time at the current rate of discharge
- Programmable visual and audible alarm
- Programmable relay, to turn off non critical loads or to run a generator when needed
- 500 Amp quick connect shunt and connection kit
- Shunt selection capability up to 10.000 Amps
- VE.Direct communication port
- Stores a wide range of historical events, which can be used to evaluate usage patterns and battery health
- Wide input voltage range: 6,5 – 95V
- High current measurement resolution: 10 mA (0,01A)
- Low current consumption: 2,9Ah per month (4mA) @12V and 2,2Ah per month (3mA) @ 24V
VictronConnect lets you get live status information and configure any Victron products which either have Bluetooth built-in, or are connected to a VE.Direct Bluetooth Smart Dongle.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.Please contact your dealer for any returns, repairs or support issues related to this product.
9 inBmv-700 Battery Monitor Bmv-700 is a high-precision battery monitor. The basic function of the battery monitor is to calculate the number of ampere hours consumed and the state of charge of the battery. Calculate the ampere-hour consumed by integrating the current flowing into or out of the battery.
Victron BMV-700 Battery Monitor Related ProductsVICTRON LYNX SHUNT VE.CAN
VICTRON TEMPERATURE SENSOR FOR BMV-702-712
VICTRON VE.DIRECT BLUETOOTH SMART DONGLE
VICTRON RJ45 UTP CABLE 0.3M
VICTRON RJ45 UTP CABLE 0.9M
VICTRON RJ45 UTP CABLE 3M
VICTRON RJ45 UTP CABLE 5M
VICTRON RJ45 UTP CABLE 10M
VICTRON RJ45 UTP CABLE 20M
VICTRON RJ45 UTP CABLE 30M
Save $25 when you buy the VICTRON BMV-700 BATTERY MONITOR for only $143 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.
VICTRON BMV-700 BATTERY MONITOR VIDEOS
VICTRON BMV-700 BATTERY MONITOR USER REVIEWS
VICTRON BMV-700 BATTERY MONITOR SHIPPING & RETURN
3.00 (h) x 9.00 (w) x 10.00 (l)
- To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use UPS and FedEx Ground/Air shipping services.
- Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations.
- We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed! Your order will not be fulfilled.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|