DIGITAL YACHT CLASS B WIRELESS AND NMEA 2000 TRANSPONDER
- Class B AIS transponder with wireless interface, suitable for mobile phones, tablets, iPads and PCs
- NMEA 2000 interface for plotter and multi-function display AIS compatibility
- Supports all the latest target types, such as ATOM and AIS MOB devices
- The latest HF AIS technology provides excellent performance
- Supports UDP and TCP/IP protocols for up to 7 connected devices
Hurry! Only 1 left in stock.
DIGITAL YACHT CLASS B WIRELESS AND NMEA 2000 TRANSPONDER PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
iAISTX Plus Class B Wireless & NMEA 2000 Transponder
iAISTX Plus has been designed specifically for the growing number of boaters who use an iPad or Android tablet for their navigation tasks. As a full function Class B transponder, it sends your boat position and identity data to other AIS equipped vessels as well as providing a wireless interface for mobile devices with popular apps to display received data from other AIS equipped vessels.
This PLUS model also has a NMEA 2000 interface (with integral drop cable) so that it can integrate with modern plotters, instruments and multi-function displays to provide AIS functionality.
iAISTX Plus creates a secure, password protected, local Wi-Fi network which allows AIS and GPS data to be sent to popular iOS and Android apps such as Navionics, iSailor, Weather4D, SailGrib, iNavX, TimeZero and more. These apps offer a detailed overlay of local AIS targets all updated in real-time. Depending upon the app, you can click on a target and can see identity as well as collision avoidance data such as CPA (closest point of approach) and TCPA (time to closest point of approach).
AIS transponders require one time programming with the boat’s identity and physical dimensions and this is done through a simple, embedded web interface via the tablet’s browser (Safari, Chrome, etc.). This can also be used to silence the transmission and set up wireless parameters such as passwords. Installation is simple – just connect power (12/24v), mount the supplied external GPS antenna and connect to a separate dedicated VHF antenna or to the boat’s existing VHF antenna using our SPL1500 or SPL2000 AIS-VHF antenna splitters.
- Class B AIS transponder with a wireless interface for phones, tablets, iPads and PCs
- NMEA 2000 interface for plotter and multi function display AIS compatability
- Support for all the latest target types such as ATONs and AIS MOB devices
- Latest HF AIS technology for superior performance
- UDP and TCP/IP protocols supported for up to 7 connected devices
- Password protected, secure wireless connection
- Internal wifi antenna will typically footprint a boat up to 60ft in length
- Supplied with external GPS antenna and 10m (33ft) cable which can be deck mounted or fitted to standard 1” mount
- Compatible with 100s apps. See our reviews at www.digitalyacht.net
- LED status indicators for wireless connection, data, status, time out, power and silent mode
- Easy embedded web interface for programming
- Measures just 20 x 14 x 4.5cm
- 12/24V operation and ultra-low 2W consumption
This nautical iAISTX plus b-class wireless and NMEA 2000 transponder is very practical, practical and convenient, and can complete your primary and secondary basic marine accessories and tools. This is an ideal gift for outdoor lovers. Designed according to your needs, this outstanding accessory can be your best ally, and enjoy a fun and exciting outdoor experience anytime, anywhere! Features: Practical and necessary marine accessories. Ideal gift for practical and valuable outdoor enthusiasts. Recommended outdoor size: 3" H x 8" W x 12" D Material: Metal
This nautical iAISTX plus b-class wireless and NMEA 2000 transponder is very practical, practical and convenient, and can complete your main and auxiliary basic marine accessories and tools. This is an ideal gift for outdoor lovers. Designed according to your needs, this excellent accessory can become your best ally, and enjoy a fun and exciting outdoor experience anytime, anywhere! Features: practical and necessary marine accessories. A practical and valuable gift for outdoor lovers. Recommended outdoor size: 3" H x 8" W x 12" D Material: Metal
Save $166 when you buy the DIGITAL YACHT CLASS B WIRELESS AND NMEA 2000 TRANSPONDER for only $632 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.
DIGITAL YACHT CLASS B WIRELESS AND NMEA 2000 TRANSPONDER USER REVIEWS
DIGITAL YACHT CLASS B WIRELESS AND NMEA 2000 TRANSPONDER SHIPPING & RETURN
4.00 (h) x 9.00 (w) x 13.00 (l)
- To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use UPS and FedEx Ground/Air shipping services.
- Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations.
- We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed! Your order will not be fulfilled.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|