VICTRON SMARTSOLAR MPPT 100/50
FREE SHIPPING for Victron SmartSolar MPPT Charge Controller - 100V - 50AMP
Hurry! Only 39 left in stock.
Within 30 days
Same Day Shipping
Order Before 3PM (EST)
VICTRON SMARTSOLAR MPPT 100/50 PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
SmartSolar MPPT Charge Controller - 100V - 50AMP
- Bluetooth Smart built-in The wireless solution to set-up, monitor, update and synchronise SmartSolar Charge Controllers.
- VE.Direct For a wired data connection to a Color Control GX, other GX products, PC or other devices
- Ultra-fast Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) Especially in case of a clouded sky, when light intensity is changing continuously, an ultra-fast MPPT controller will improve energy harvest by up to 30% compared to PWM charge controllers and by up to 10% compared to slower MPPT controllers.
- Load output Over-discharge of the battery can be prevented by connecting all loads to the load output. The load output will disconnect the load when the battery has been discharged to a pre-set voltage (48V model: interface with a relay). Alternatively, an intelligent battery management algorithm can be chosen: see Battery Life. The load output is short circuit proof.
- Battery Life: intelligent battery management When a solar charge controller is not able to recharge the battery to its full capacity within one day, the result is often that the battery will continually be cycled between a ‘partially charged’ state and the ‘end of discharge’ state. This mode of operation (no regular full recharge) will destroy a lead-acid battery within weeks or months. The Battery Life algorithm will monitor the state of charge of the battery and, if needed, day by day slightly increase the load disconnect level (i.e. disconnect the load earlier) until the harvested solar energy is sufficient to recharge the battery to nearly the full 100%. From that point onwards, the load disconnect level will be modulated so that a nearly 100% recharge is achieved about once every week.
- Programmable battery charge algorithm See the software section on our website for details
- Day/night timing and light dimming option See the software section on our website for details
- Internal temperature sensor Compensates absorption and float charge voltage for temperature.
- Optional external battery voltage and temperature sensing via Bluetooth A Smart Battery Sense or a BMV-712 Smart Battery Monitor can be used to communicate battery voltage and temperature to one or more SmartSolar Charge Controllers
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.Please contact your dealer for any returns, repairs or support issues related to this product.
Save $57 when you buy the VICTRON SMARTSOLAR MPPT 100/50 for only $323 from NVN Marine! Same day free shipping before 3pm.
VICTRON SMARTSOLAR MPPT 100/50 VIDEOS
VICTRON SMARTSOLAR MPPT 100/50 TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
|Charger Input - Voltage:||
|Charger Output - Amps:||
|Charger Output Voltage:||
VICTRON SMARTSOLAR MPPT 100/50 SHIPPING & RETURN
6.00 (h) x 8.00 (w) x 4.00 (l)
SHIPPING POLICYEffective Date : May 18, 2020
- To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use UPS and FedEx Ground/Air shipping services.
- Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations.
- We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Most products in stock ship same day, or within 1 business day after which its delivery can be tracked via tracking number sent to your email.
- Tracking the package with tracking code and following delivery is in the buyer responsibility.
- For protecting your order, $1000+ orders require signature for delivery. (Free of charge) [Because of the Covid19 paused.]
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed! Your order will not be fulfilled.
- Because of the wrong shipping address if the item return back to us, we are charging a fee for return.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
- Returns are handled on a case-by-case basis and may be subject to restock charge unless their is an error on the sellers part.
- Anything that is programmed specifically for the customer such as AIS, Epirbs & PLB are NOT returnable!
- Also since there is not a shipping charge originally you will need to cover the cost of the original shipping because this is not our fault.
- Products that are oversized must ship truck freight / LTL which differs from ground shipments.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Free Shipping (Special Products)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|
|Oversize Items (150lb+)||1-6 Days||$99.90|
NOTE: These oversized items require inspection and a signature upon delivery. For more information on freight shipping contact with us.
For our return and refund policy please check this page: https://nvnmarine.com/pages/return-and-refund-policy
Last Updated: May 18 2020
Please email us at email@example.com or use the form below.