VICTRON BMV-702 BATTERY MONITOR GREY
Hurry! Only 10 left in stock.
VICTRON BMV-702 BATTERY MONITOR GREY PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
Battery Monitor - BMV-702 - Grey
- Battery ‘fuel gauge’, time-to-go indicator, and much more The remaining battery capacity depends on the ampere-hours consumed, discharge current, temperature and the age of the battery. Complex software algorithms are needed to take all these variables into account. Next to the basic display options, such as voltage, current and ampere-hours consumed, the BMV-700 series also displays state of charge, time to go, and power consumption in Watts. The BMV-702 features an additional input which can be programmed to measure the voltage (of a second battery), battery temperature or midpoint voltage (see below).
- Bluetooth Smart Use the Bluetooth Smart dongle to monitor your batteries on Apple or Android smartphones, tablets, macbooks and other devices.
- Easy to install All electrical connections are to the quick connect PCB on the current shunt. The shunt connects to the monitor with a standard RJ12 telephone cable. Included: RJ 12 cable (10 m) and battery cable with fuse (2 m); no other components needed. Also included are a separate front bezel for a square or round display appearance, a securing ring for the rear mounting and screws for the front mounting.
- Easy to program (with your smartphone!) A quick install menu and a detailed setup menu with scrolling texts assist the user when going through the various settings. Alternatively, choose the fast and easy solution: download the smartphone app (Bluetooth Smart dongle needed)
- Standard features - Battery voltage, current, power, ampere-hours consumed and state of charge - Remaining time at the current rate of discharge - Programmable visual and audible alarm - Programmable relay, to turn off non critical loads or to run a generator when needed - 500 Amp quick connect shunt and connection kit - Shunt selection capability up to 10.000 Amps - VE.Direct communication port - Stores a wide range of historical events, which can be used to evaluate usage patterns and battery health - Wide input voltage range: 6,5 – 95V - High current measurement resolution: 10 mA (0,01A) - Low current consumption: 2,9Ah per month (4mA) @12V and 2,2Ah per month (3mA) @ 24V
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.Please contact your dealer for any returns, repairs or support issues related to this product.
Save $31 when you buy the VICTRON BMV-702 BATTERY MONITOR GREY for only $178 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.
VICTRON BMV-702 BATTERY MONITOR GREY USER REVIEWS
VICTRON BMV-702 BATTERY MONITOR GREY SHIPPING & RETURN
3.00 (h) x 9.00 (w) x 10.00 (l)
- To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use UPS and FedEx Ground/Air shipping services.
- Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations.
- We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed! Your order will not be fulfilled.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|