VICTRON BATTERYPROTECT 12/24V-100A
It will be shipped by UPS Ground.
Hurry! Only 19 left in stock.
VICTRON BATTERYPROTECT 12/24V-100A PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
BatteryProtect BP-100 - 100AMP - 6-35 VDC
- The BatteryProtect disconnects the battery from non essential loads before it is completely discharged (which would damage the battery) or before it has insufficient power left to crank the engine.
- 12/24V auto ranging The BatteryProtect automatically detects system voltage
- Programming made easy The BatteryProtect can be set to engage / disengage at several different voltages. The seven segment display will indicate which setting has been chosen.
- A special setting for Li-ion batteries In this mode the BatteryProtect can be controlled by the VE.Bus BMS. Note: the BatteryProtect can also be used as a charge interrupter in between a battery charger and a Li-ion battery. See connection diagram in the manual.
- Ultra low current consumption This is important in case of Li-ion batteries, especially after low voltage shutdown. Please see our Li-ion battery datasheet and the VE.Bus BMS manual for more information.
- Over voltage protection To prevent damage to sensitive loads due to over voltage, the load is disconnected whenever the DC voltage exceeds 16V respectively 32V.
- Ignition proof No relays but MOSFET switches, and therefore no sparks.
- Delayed alarm output The alarm output is activated if the battery voltage drops below the preset disconnect level during more than 12 seconds. Starting the engine will therefore not activate the alarm. The alarm output is a short circuit proof open collector output to the negative (minus) rail, max. current 50 mA. The alarm output is typically used to activate a buzzer, LED or relay. Delayed load disconnect and delayed reconnect The load will be disconnected 90 seconds after the alarm has been activated. If the battery voltage increases again to the connect threshold within this time period (after the engine has been started for example), the load will not be disconnected. The load will be reconnected 30 seconds after the battery voltage has increased to more than the preset reconnect voltage.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.Please contact your dealer for any returns, repairs or support issues related to this product.
BatteryProtect 12 / 24V-100A-BatteryProtect disconnect the battery from non-essential loads before it is fully discharged (which will damage the battery) or before there is enough power to start the engine. The battery protector is a one-way device. It can only handle current in one direction, so it can handle both the current to the load and the current from the charger, but it cannot handle two currents at the same time. In addition, current can only flow from the battery terminal to the load terminal. If a load is used, the battery is connected to the battery terminal, and if a charger is used, the charger is connected to the battery terminal.
Victron BatteryProtect BP-100 - 100AMP - 6-35 VDC Related ProductsANCOR BLACK 25' 4 AWG
ANCOR RED 25' 4 AWG
ANCOR YELLOW 25' 4 AWG
ANCOR BLACK 25' 2 AWG
ANCOR RED 25' 2 AWG
ANCOR YELLOW 25' 2 AWG
ANCOR HEAVY DUTY LUG 2 GA WIRE 5/16" POST 2 PACK BULK
ANCOR HEAVY DUTY LUG 2 GA WIRE 5/16" POST 25 PACK BULK
ANCOR HEAVY DUTY LUG 1 GA WIRE 5/16" POST 2 PACK BULK
ANCOR HEAVY DUTY LUG 1 GA WIRE 5/16" POST 25 PACK BULK
Save $10 when you buy the VICTRON BATTERYPROTECT 12/24V-100A for only $58 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.
VICTRON BATTERYPROTECT 12/24V-100A VIDEOS
VICTRON BATTERYPROTECT 12/24V-100A USER REVIEWS
VICTRON BATTERYPROTECT 12/24V-100A SHIPPING & RETURN
3.00 (h) x 3.00 (w) x 8.00 (l)
- To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use UPS and FedEx Ground/Air shipping services.
- Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations.
- We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed! Your order will not be fulfilled.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|