VICTRON CENTAUR CHARGER 30AMP 24/30(3) 120-240V
Free Shipping Special Product
It will be shipped by UPS Ground.
Hurry! Only 7 left in stock.
VICTRON CENTAUR CHARGER 30AMP 24/30(3) 120-240V PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
Centaur Charger - 24 VDC - 30AMP - 3-Bank - 120-240 VAC
- Quality without compromise - Aluminium epoxy powder coated cases with drip shield and stainless steel fixings withstand the rigors of an adverse environment: heat, humidity and salt air. Circuit boards are protected with an acrylic coating for maximum corrosion resistance. Temperature sensors ensure that power components will always operate within specified limits, if needed by automatic reduction of output current under extreme environmental conditions.
- Universal 90-265V AC input voltage range and also suitable for DC supply (AC-DC and DC-DC operation) All models will operate without any adjustment needed over a 90 to 265 Volt input voltage range, whether 50 Hz or 60 Hz.
- The chargers also accept a 90-400 V DC supply.
- Three outputs that each can supply the full output current Three isolated outputs to simultaneously charge 3 battery banks Each output is capable to supply the full rated current.
- Three-stage charging, with temperature compensation The Centaur charges at bulk rate until the output has reduced to 70% of the rated Amps, at which a 4 hour timer begins. After the timed period the charger switches to float rate. An internal temperature sensor is used to compensate the charge voltage with – 2 mV/ºC (– 1 mV/ºF) per cell. A DIP switch is available to select the optimum charge/float voltages for Flooded Lead-acid, Gel or AGM batteries
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.Please contact your dealer for any returns, repairs or support issues related to this product.
Victron Energy's new Centaur battery charger series is designed to be a truly global product. General regulatory compliance and input/output specifications are the cornerstone features of the new product series offered by well-known Dutch manufacturers. The Centaur model series is designed to meet the requirements of European CE and American UL, and its automatic range input covers 90-265VAC 50/60Hz input, which means they can be used anywhere in the world. Crucially, unlike other products that state universal input, the Centaur series will maintain full output power throughout the specified range. The Centaur model will also work on 90-400VDC input, making it an ideal charging DC-DC converter in diesel electrical systems. Other features include a fully automatic three-stage charging feature (guarantee every charge), and three isolated charging outputs for multi-battery configurations to suit most typical installations. The range covers 12V and 24V models from 16A to 100A. Regardless of the anticipated market or where the ship will be used, the same product is applicable to any ship. This fact has equal advantages for shipbuilders and shipowners. Considering the price sensitivity in this highly competitive market, a single model range in all markets also means more competitive costs. On the premise of not affecting the quality of the Victron Energy brand, this series of products can be widely used all over the world, with competitiveness and compatibility.
Victron Centaur Charger - 24 VDC - 30AMP - 3-Bank - 120-240 VAC Related ProductsANCOR BLACK 25' 4 AWG
ANCOR RED 25' 4 AWG
ANCOR YELLOW 25' 4 AWG
ANCOR BLACK 25' 2 AWG
ANCOR RED 25' 2 AWG
ANCOR YELLOW 25' 2 AWG
ANCOR BLACK 25' 4/0 AWG BATTERY CABLE
ANCOR BLACK 25' 1 AWG WIRE
ANCOR RED 25' 1 AWG WIRE
ANCOR YELLOW 25' 1 AWG WIRE
Save $107 when you buy the VICTRON CENTAUR CHARGER 30AMP 24/30(3) 120-240V for only $606 from NVN Marine! Same day free shipping before 3pm.
VICTRON CENTAUR CHARGER 30AMP 24/30(3) 120-240V USER REVIEWS
VICTRON CENTAUR CHARGER 30AMP 24/30(3) 120-240V SHIPPING & RETURN
21.00 (h) x 8.00 (w) x 13.00 (l)
- To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use UPS and FedEx Ground/Air shipping services.
- Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations.
- We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed! Your order will not be fulfilled.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|