VICTRON CENTAUR CHARGER 80AMP 12/80(3) 120-240V
Free Next Day Air Shipping
It will be shipped by UPS Next Day Air.
Hurry! Only 4 left in stock.
VICTRON CENTAUR CHARGER 80AMP 12/80(3) 120-240V PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
Centaur Charger - 12 VDC - 80AMP - 3-Bank - 120-240 VAC
- Quality without compromise - Aluminium epoxy powder coated cases with drip shield and stainless steel fixings withstand the rigors of an adverse environment: heat, humidity and salt air. Circuit boards are protected with an acrylic coating for maximum corrosion resistance. Temperature sensors ensure that power components will always operate within specified limits, if needed by automatic reduction of output current under extreme environmental conditions.
- Universal 90-265V AC input voltage range and also suitable for DC supply (AC-DC and DC-DC operation) All models will operate without any adjustment needed over a 90 to 265 Volt input voltage range, whether 50 Hz or 60 Hz.
- The chargers also accept a 90-400 V DC supply.
- Three outputs that each can supply the full output current Three isolated outputs to simultaneously charge 3 battery banks Each output is capable to supply the full rated current.
- Three-stage charging, with temperature compensation The Centaur charges at bulk rate until the output has reduced to 70% of the rated Amps, at which a 4 hour timer begins. After the timed period the charger switches to float rate. An internal temperature sensor is used to compensate the charge voltage with – 2 mV/ºC (– 1 mV/ºF) per cell. A DIP switch is available to select the optimum charge/float voltages for Flooded Lead-acid, Gel or AGM batteries
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.Please contact your dealer for any returns, repairs or support issues related to this product.
No compromise on quality. The epoxy aluminum powder-coated housing with drip guard and stainless steel fixture can withstand the harsh test of harsh environments: high temperature, humidity and salty air. The circuit board is protected with an acrylic coating for maximum corrosion resistance. The temperature sensor automatically reduces the output current under extreme environmental conditions to ensure that the power components are always operating within the specified limits. Universal 90-265V AC input voltage range, also suitable for DC power supply (AC-DC and DC-DC operation) All models can operate in the 90 to 265V input voltage range (whether 50 Hz or 60 Hz), Without any adjustments. Three isolated outputs can charge three battery packs at the same time. Each output can provide a complete rated current. Three-stage charging with temperature compensation. The Centaur is charged at a batch rate until the output drops to 70% of the rated ampere, and then a 4-hour timer is started. After the timer time has elapsed, the charger switches to the floating rate. The internal temperature sensor is used to compensate the charging voltage with -2 mV/C (-1 mV/F) per battery. The DIP switch can select the best charge/float voltage for lead pantothenate, gel or AGM batteries.
Victron Centaur Charger - 12 VDC - 80AMP - 3-Bank - 120-240 VAC Related ProductsANCOR BLACK 25' 4 AWG
ANCOR RED 25' 4 AWG
ANCOR YELLOW 25' 4 AWG
ANCOR BLACK 25' 2 AWG
ANCOR RED 25' 2 AWG
ANCOR YELLOW 25' 2 AWG
ANCOR BLACK 25' 4/0 AWG BATTERY CABLE
ANCOR BLACK 25' 1 AWG WIRE
ANCOR RED 25' 1 AWG WIRE
ANCOR YELLOW 25' 1 AWG WIRE
Save $147 when you buy the VICTRON CENTAUR CHARGER 80AMP 12/80(3) 120-240V for only $834 from NVN Marine! Same day fast and free shipping before 3pm.
VICTRON CENTAUR CHARGER 80AMP 12/80(3) 120-240V USER REVIEWS
VICTRON CENTAUR CHARGER 80AMP 12/80(3) 120-240V SHIPPING & RETURN
25.00 (h) x 9.00 (w) x 14.00 (l)
- To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use UPS and FedEx Ground/Air shipping services.
- Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations.
- We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed! Your order will not be fulfilled.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|