VERATRON AMMETER SHUNT -150/150 AMP - 60 MV INPUT
Hurry! Only 4 left in stock.
VERATRON AMMETER SHUNT -150/150 AMP - 60 MV INPUT PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
Ammeter Shunt -150/150AMP - 60mV Input - 12/24V
A shunt is a resistor that causes a small voltage drop. This voltage drop in mVolt is proportional with the current in ampere that goes through the resistor. This voltage is measured by the Ammeter. The advantage of the shunt is that thick wires are no longer needed at a high current (>10 A). To measure the total flow you only need two thin wires from the measuring instrument to the shunt in the earth connection of the main system.
Save $20 when you buy the VERATRON AMMETER SHUNT -150/150 AMP - 60 MV INPUT for only $39 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.
VERATRON AMMETER SHUNT -150/150 AMP - 60 MV INPUT USER REVIEWS
VERATRON AMMETER SHUNT -150/150 AMP - 60 MV INPUT SHIPPING & RETURN
2.00 (h) x 2.00 (w) x 7.00 (l)
|USPS First Class:||
- To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use UPS and FedEx Ground/Air shipping services.
- Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations.
- We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed! Your order will not be fulfilled.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|