VICTRON MULTIPLUS 24/3000 70-50 120V VE.BUS (UL)
FREE SHIPPING for Victron Multiplus Inverter/Charger 24V DC - 3000W - 120V AC w/70AMP Battery Charger - 50AMP Transfer Switch (UL LISTED)
Hurry! Only 6 left in stock.
Within 30 days
Same Day Shipping
Order Before 3PM (EST)
VICTRON MULTIPLUS 24/3000 70-50 120V VE.BUS (UL) PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
Multiplus Inverter/Charger 24 VDC - 3000W - 70AMP Battery Charger - 50AMP Transfer Switch (UL LISTED)
- Multifunctional -The MultiPlus, as the name suggests, is a combined inverter and charger in one elegant package. Its many features include a true sine wave inverter, adaptive charging, hybrid PowerAssist technology, plus multiple system integration features.
- Unique PowerAssist feature - The MultiPlus will prevent overload of a limited AC source, such as a generator or shore power connection. First, battery charging will automatically be reduced when otherwise an overload would occur. The second level will boost the output of a generator or shore side supply with power taken from the battery
- Uninterrupted AC power (UPS function) - In the event of a grid failure, or when shore or generator power is disconnected, the inverter within the Multi is automatically activated and takes over the supply to the connected loads. This happens so fast (less than 20 milliseconds) that computers and other electronic equipment will continue to operate without disruption.
- Virtually unlimited power thanks to parallel operation -Up to 6 Multis can operate in parallel to achieve higher power output. Three phase or split phase operation is also possible. Please check our datasheets to see which models have paralleling, three phase and split phase capabilities.
- Remote Monitoring and Control - Monitor and control your MultiPlus and system or systems' locally (LAN) or remotely via the internet from anywhere in the world, using the free VRM app and free VRM portal website. Access can be from a phone, tablet, laptop or PC for multiple operating systems. There is no end to the level of control, via the required Color Control GX or Venus GX, from adjusting your MultiPlus to setting a Geofence for hire vehicles and more...
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.Please contact your dealer for any returns, repairs or support issues related to this product.
Save $251 when you buy the VICTRON MULTIPLUS 24/3000 70-50 120V VE.BUS (UL) for only $1427 from NVN Marine! Same day free shipping before 3pm.
VICTRON MULTIPLUS 24/3000 70-50 120V VE.BUS (UL) VIDEOS
VICTRON MULTIPLUS 24/3000 70-50 120V VE.BUS (UL) TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
|Inverter Output Voltage:||
|Inverter Input Voltage:||
|Inverter Cont. Output Wattage:||
|Charger Output Voltage:||
|Charger Output - Amps:||
|Charger Input - Voltage:||
VICTRON MULTIPLUS 24/3000 70-50 120V VE.BUS (UL) SHIPPING & RETURN
13.00 (h) x 13.00 (w) x 18.00 (l)
SHIPPING POLICYEffective Date : May 18, 2020
- To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use UPS and FedEx Ground/Air shipping services.
- Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations.
- We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Most products in stock ship same day, or within 1 business day after which its delivery can be tracked via tracking number sent to your email.
- Tracking the package with tracking code and following delivery is in the buyer responsibility.
- For protecting your order, $1000+ orders require signature for delivery. (Free of charge) [Because of the Covid19 paused.]
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed! Your order will not be fulfilled.
- Because of the wrong shipping address if the item return back to us, we are charging a fee for return.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
- Returns are handled on a case-by-case basis and may be subject to restock charge unless their is an error on the sellers part.
- Anything that is programmed specifically for the customer such as AIS, Epirbs & PLB are NOT returnable!
- Also since there is not a shipping charge originally you will need to cover the cost of the original shipping because this is not our fault.
- Products that are oversized must ship truck freight / LTL which differs from ground shipments.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Free Shipping (Special Products)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|
|Oversize Items (150lb+)||1-6 Days||$99.90|
NOTE: These oversized items require inspection and a signature upon delivery. For more information on freight shipping contact with us.
For our return and refund policy please check this page: https://nvnmarine.com/pages/return-and-refund-policy
Last Updated: May 18 2020
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below.