VERATRON 2-1/16" (52MM) ACQUALINK TRANS OIL PRESSURE
Hurry! Only 4 left in stock.
VERATRON 2-1/16" (52MM) ACQUALINK TRANS OIL PRESSURE PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
52 MM (2-1/16") AcquaLink Transmission Oil Pressure 30 Bar/440 PSI - Black Dial & Bezel
AcquaLink realizes state-of-the-art solutions to provide customers with instantaneous and accurate nautical information. The instruments are designed for performance, with ease of use remaining an important attribute. The use of premium material - such as mineral glass lenses - guarantees the highest level of reliability and readability, as well as low energy consumption.
- Maximum precision and the deployment of pioneering technologies are equally important as ease of use and stylish design.
- AcquaLink components are made of high class materials, like mineral glass, stainless steel and aluminum.
- All products are manufactured below ISO 9001 certified environment.
- Our plug and play solution design concept offers a high level of installation flexibility.
- A cross-platform standard offers maximum freedom in respect of cockpit customization.
- We ensure seamless integration and optimum utilization of AcquaLink devices for extreme conditions at sea.
- Harmonized dashboard look.
- Operating Range - +0 to +30 Bar /+0 to 400 PSI
- Input Signal - EasyLink
- Nominal Voltage -12 / 24 V
- Color - Black/Aluminum
- Installation Diameter - 52 mm (2-1/16")
- Installation Depth - 50 mm
- Lens - Mineral Glass - Anti-fog
- IP Class - IPX6
- Connector Type - AMP Superseal IP65 3-Pole
In the Box:
- Install/Safety Manual
*Sold as an Individual
Save $20 when you buy the VERATRON 2-1/16" (52MM) ACQUALINK TRANS OIL PRESSURE for only $64 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.
VERATRON 2-1/16" (52MM) ACQUALINK TRANS OIL PRESSURE VIDEOS
VERATRON 2-1/16" (52MM) ACQUALINK TRANS OIL PRESSURE TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
|Voltage - Input Range (Volts):||
VERATRON 2-1/16" (52MM) ACQUALINK TRANS OIL PRESSURE USER REVIEWS
VERATRON 2-1/16" (52MM) ACQUALINK TRANS OIL PRESSURE SHIPPING & RETURN
0.00 (h) x 0.00 (w) x 0.00 (l)
- To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use UPS and FedEx Ground/Air shipping services.
- Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations.
- We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed! Your order will not be fulfilled.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|