NAVICO WM-4 SIRIUS WEATHER & RADIO MODULE
FREE SHIPPING for Navico WM-4 SiriusXM® Marine Satellite Weather & Audio Antenna
Hurry! Only 76 left in stock.
Within 30 days
Same Day Shipping
Order Before 3PM (EST)
NAVICO WM-4 SIRIUS WEATHER & RADIO MODULE PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
WM-4 SiriusXM® Marine Satellite Weather & Audio Antenna
Tracking of weather is easier than ever with the WM-4 Receiver for Simrad, Lowrance, and B&G multifunction displays. The WM-4 provides live, up-to-date weather information and forecasting to give you peace of mind,no matter when or how you are using your boat. The weather information is obtained from the weather industry’s leading experts and is delivered via a digital receiver through SiriusXM’s Marine Weather services.
Receive high-quality and comprehensive weather information and forecasting that you can overlay directly onto your raster and vector charts. The WM-4 brings you premium weather content, such as current weather reports, NOWRad® nationwide high-resolution weather radar imagery, and high-resolution Sea Surface Temperature images that can help fishermen locate fishing hot spots. Hardware and the SiriusXM weather service subscription are sold separately.
The WM-4 Receiver also provides access to over 150* channels of SiriusXM satellite radio service which can be added at a discounted rate to the Marine subscription. For more information about SiriusXM Marine service features and pricing in the US visit siriusxm.com/marine and in Canada visit siriusxm.ca/marine.
*Canadian SiriusXM satellite radio subscribers will have access to over 130 channels at a discounted rate with the marine subscription.
Compatible with Lowrance HDS LIVE and HDS Carbon, Simrad NSS evo3 and NSO evo3 and B & G Zeus3 and Zeus3 Glass Helm.
- Real-time SiriusXM marine weather information
- Detailed NOAA Marine Zone Forecasts
- NOWrad™ weather radar storm cell attributes
- Weather Radar, Lightning, Alerts and Watch Boxes
- Marine Zone Forecasts and Sea Surface Temps
- Wind and Wave Forecasts, Buoy Data
- Fish Mapping coming in 19.3 software update
- Now available in Canada
- Compact with easy deck or pole-mount installation options
- Subscriptions sold through SiriusXM®
Save $0 when you buy the NAVICO WM-4 SIRIUS WEATHER & RADIO MODULE for only $449 from NVN Marine! Same day free shipping before 3pm.
NAVICO WM-4 SIRIUS WEATHER & RADIO MODULE SHIPPING & RETURN
4.00 (h) x 8.00 (w) x 18.00 (l)
SHIPPING POLICYEffective Date : May 18, 2020
To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use FedEx, DHL, USPS, & UPS Ground/Air shipping services. Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations. Most products in stock ship same day, or within 1 business day after which its delivery can be tracked via tracking number sent to your email. Tracking the package with tracking code and following delivery is in the buyer responsibility. For custom or made to order items shipping time varies as they may have to be manufactured, painted, embroidered, or assembled.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Free Shipping (Special Products)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|
|Oversize Items (150lb+)||1-6 Days||$99.90|
|* For the rest of the World shipping rates will be calculated on checkout.|
Please keep the following in mind:
- Products that are oversized must ship truck freight / LTL which differs from ground shipments.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- All returns will have a 20% restocking fee unless their is an error on the sellers part. Please note this does not include a color of a case. Pictures are taken from the manufactures site and all listings are very specific.
- If given the wrong address and UPS/USPS has to send it back to us, we are charged a fee by UPS/USPS for returns which can be anywhere from $9.99-$39.99 which will be then taken from you due to the fact this was not our fault. This also includes refusing a package. We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed!
- Also since there is not a shipping charge originally you will need to cover the cost of the original shipping because this is not our fault.
- Anything that is programmed specifically for the customer such as AIS, Epirbs & PLB are NOT returnable!
NOTE: These oversized items require inspection and a signature upon delivery. For more information on freight shipping contact with us.
* Shipments to Canada are treated as all other international shipments. It is the recipient's responsibility to pay all applicable duties, taxes, & brokerage fees. Detailed Info can be found shipping info page.
* Shipments to HI, AK, PR, Guam, Virgin Islands, APOs, & Canada might require extra shipping charges. International shipping quotes will be charged from customer cart after approval.
To request an international shipping quote before placing an order. For quotes and more information on freight shipping, click here. If you would like special shipping arrangements, please contact us via live chat or email.
For our return and refund policy please check this page: https://nvnmarine.com/pages/return-and-refund-policy
Last Updated: May 18 2020
Please email us at email@example.com or use the form below.