FURUNO NAVPILOT 300 WITH OCTOPUS PUMP 12V
FREE SHIPPING for Furuno NavPilot 300 w/Octopus 1.0L Pump 12V
Hurry! Only 2 left in stock.
Within 30 days
Same Day Shipping
Order Before 3PM (EST)
FURUNO NAVPILOT 300 WITH OCTOPUS PUMP 12V PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
NavPilot 300 with Octopus Pump 12V for Ram Sizes 7-12 Cubic Inch
NavPilot 300 is not your ordinary Autopilot
The NavPilot 300 is a revolutionary autopilot. With Fantum Feedback, NavPilot outboard installations no longer require use of a physical rudder feedback unit. This results in a streamlined, simplified installation. Combined with Furuno's unique adaptive learning technology, NavPilot 300 provides unmatched outboard Autopilot performance. Fantum Feedback is designed for planing and semi-displacement outboard vessels from 24 to 50 feet, with one to four outboard engines, where it achieves precise course control from slow trolling to speeds of well over 60 knots.
The NavPilot 300/PG-S includes a 1.0L pumpset for boats with a single-cylinder steering system, as well as the PG700 Fluxgate Compass Heading Sensor with magnetic field distortion correction, providing highly accurate and stable heading information.
Gesture Control - just push, point and shoot!
The Gesture Controller is a revolutionary and unique way to steer your boat remotely. By using Bluetooth signals, it is possible to control the Autopilot from anywhere on the boat within 10 meters. Just push, hold the button, point to the desired heading and release to let the Autopilot redirect the boat!
Versatile Display Modes on a vivid 4.1" Color LCD Display
The SABIKI™ mode lets the autopilot control while you are drifting astern, so you can focus on fishing instead of steering. Maintaining heading astern while compensating for wind and tide, SABIKI™ mode is uniquely tailored for Sabiki fishing, jigging and bottom fishing.
Other display modes include Furuno's Highway mode, Auto and Advanced Auto modes, and Fish Hunter mode, where one of four pre-programmed maneuvers can be performed around a specified target at a user selected distance. These include Zig-Zag, Orbit, Figure 8, or a Spiral maneuver. The Fish Hunter feature can also be used for Man Overboard (MOB).
Integrate your helm with NavPilot's FishHunter mode
FishHunter mode is a unique feature of FURUNO’s NavPilot series. Find a fish target with your FURUNO sonar/sounder or bird target with your FURUNO radar and feed it to the NavPilot The NavPilot will activate the FishHunter mode to perform square, zigzag, circle, orbit, spiral or figure-eight maneuvers around the specified target at a user selected distance. This feature can also be used for Man Overboard (MOB).
Furuno Fantum Feedback
With Fantum Feedback, NAVpilot outboard/sterndrive installations no longer require use of a physical rudder feedback unit. NAVpilot software clears the path to a simplified installation, while also delivering enhanced steering control.
In the Box:
- FAP-3011- Control Unit
- GC-001 - Gesture Controller
- FAP3012 - Processor Unit
- PG700 - Heading Sensor Unit
- PUMPOCT10-12 - 1,000CC/MIN OCTOPUS PUMP, 12V, 1.0 Cubic Inches per second (For Ram sizes from 7-12 Cubic Inches in volume)
- AIR-335-792 - NMEA2000 Micro Terminator, Female
- AIR-335-791 - NMEA2000 Micro Terminator, Male
- AIR-052-531 - NMEA2000 T-Connector, Female/Female/Male (x3)
Save $450 when you buy the FURUNO NAVPILOT 300 WITH OCTOPUS PUMP 12V for only $2195 from NVN Marine! Same day free shipping before 3pm.
FURUNO NAVPILOT 300 WITH OCTOPUS PUMP 12V SHIPPING & RETURN
15.00 (h) x 14.00 (w) x 26.00 (l)
SHIPPING POLICYEffective Date : May 18, 2020
To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use FedEx, DHL, USPS, & UPS Ground/Air shipping services. Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations. Most products in stock ship same day, or within 1 business day after which its delivery can be tracked via tracking number sent to your email. Tracking the package with tracking code and following delivery is in the buyer responsibility. For custom or made to order items shipping time varies as they may have to be manufactured, painted, embroidered, or assembled.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Free Shipping (Special Products)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|
|Oversize Items (150lb+)||1-6 Days||$99.90|
|* For the rest of the World shipping rates will be calculated on checkout.|
Please keep the following in mind:
- Products that are oversized must ship truck freight / LTL which differs from ground shipments.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- All returns will have a 20% restocking fee unless their is an error on the sellers part. Please note this does not include a color of a case. Pictures are taken from the manufactures site and all listings are very specific.
- If given the wrong address and UPS/USPS has to send it back to us, we are charged a fee by UPS/USPS for returns which can be anywhere from $9.99-$39.99 which will be then taken from you due to the fact this was not our fault. This also includes refusing a package. We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed!
- Also since there is not a shipping charge originally you will need to cover the cost of the original shipping because this is not our fault.
- Anything that is programmed specifically for the customer such as AIS, Epirbs & PLB are NOT returnable!
NOTE: These oversized items require inspection and a signature upon delivery. For more information on freight shipping contact with us.
* Shipments to Canada are treated as all other international shipments. It is the recipient's responsibility to pay all applicable duties, taxes, & brokerage fees. Detailed Info can be found shipping info page.
* Shipments to HI, AK, PR, Guam, Virgin Islands, APOs, & Canada might require extra shipping charges. International shipping quotes will be charged from customer cart after approval.
To request an international shipping quote before placing an order. For quotes and more information on freight shipping, click here. If you would like special shipping arrangements, please contact us via live chat or email.
For our return and refund policy please check this page: https://nvnmarine.com/pages/return-and-refund-policy
Last Updated: May 18 2020
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below.