KVH TracPhone V7-HTS Ku-Band 24" mini-VSAT
Truck Freight Shipment ($299)
We are sorry, this product sold out!
KVH TracPhone V7-HTS Ku-Band 24" mini-VSAT Product Description
TracPhone V7-HTS 24" Rack Mounted
TracPhone V7HTS includes KVH's exclusive dual channel configuration with innovative hybrid airtime plans that deliver a free unlimited use data channel running at the same time as your ultra-fast channel.
Enterprise-Grade Ku-Band VSAT Antenna
The TracPhone V7-HTS is a quantum leap in maritime satellite communications, offering high-throughput global connectivity via next-generation satellites as an overlay on the industry-leading mini-VSAT Broadband Network. Developed by KVH specifically for the mini-VSAT Broadband Network, TracPhone V7-HTS uses a 60 cm-diameter antenna dish, in a 66 cm-diameter antenna unit. The 3-axis gyro-stabilized maritime VSAT antenna with a 4th axis of automatic skew adjustment boasts an extended elevation range of -24° to 119° ensuring that the antenna tracks satellites directly above the vessel to low on the horizon.
The Most Advanced Maritime Network Available
TracPhone V7HTS delivers global connections and unmatched speed using new, advanced Intelsat and SKY Perfect JSAT Ku-band satellites that add HTS capabilities to the mini-VSAT Broadband network. KVH's high-speed worldwide HTS network offers critical advantages over other maritime networks for your personal, operational, and crew connections including:
- 25 million square miles added to KVH's already industry-leading Ku-band coverage, delivering unprecedented coverage for 10/3 Mbps (download/upload)* connectivity
- greater resilience to weather and rain fade than Ka-band networks
- no fall back onto antiquated L-band satellites due to rain fade or network beam availability issues
- integrated cybersecurity using advanced network-level firewall and automated threat management
- automatic, fast switching among high-speed network beams, ensuring seamless communications wherever you cruise
Because Connections Matter...
Communications are critical for your yacht's operations as well as ensuring that everyone on board enjoys the benefits of broadband connections to keep connected when at sea. That's why TracPhone V7-HTS is designed specifically with the rigors of the marine environment in mind, and includes elements like:
- Innovative hybrid airtime plans that deliver a free unlimited use data channel running at the same time as your ultra-fast channel
- 2U high all-in-one Integrated CommBox Modem (ICM)
- Proactive monitoring to ensure maximum uptime and performance
- Secure myKVH Portal with mini-VSAT Manager for unmatched control and monitoring
- IP-MobileCast compatibility to keep everyone onboard happy with delivery of daily news and licensed entertainment, and your captain and crew up-to-date with delivery of operational information such as charts, weather, and training
The Integrated CommBox Modem (ICM)
The ICM is the streamlined all-in-one belowdecks unit that drives the TracPhone V7HTS. It features a browser-based user interface and a convenient iPhone app for system status, updates, and support. Replacing a full rack of components required for competitors' systems, the 2U-high ICM contains:
- IP-enabled antenna control unit
- CommBox Network Manager
- High-throughput modem Voice over IP (VoIP) adapter
- Built-in Wi-Fi and Ethernet switch
- Content storage and access for operations, entertainment and Videotel training content provided by IP-MobileCast
- Support for over-the-air software updates for the ICM and antenna unit
IP-MobileCast Content Delivery Service
KVH's IP-MobileCast service delivers large files, including electronic charts, weather forecasts, training videos, news, sports, TV shows and series, and premium movies. IP-MobileCast uses proprietary software that provides advanced error correction, compression, and validation of data integrity throughout the transmission from shore to ship for unparalleled reliability and efficiency. Shoreside servers encode files for transmission and queue them for multicast delivery â€œover the topâ€ of the mini-VSAT Broadband network. The IP-MobileCast service's patented Forward Error Correction (FEC) technology ensures that the CommBox servers on ships receive each file in perfect condition the first time it is transmitted. The unique FEC algorithms deliver the highest level of reliability by accommodating intermittent non-continuous transmission, which might happen when large transmissions are interrupted by prioritized network traffic or in very poor weather conditions.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) About KVH TracPhone V7-HTS Ku-Band 24" mini-VSATWho is the KVH?
Who is the KVH?
Buy with the best price KVH TracPhone V7-HTS Ku-Band 24" mini-VSAT for only $31799 from NVN Marine! Same day free shipping before 3pm.
KVH TracPhone V7-HTS Ku-Band 24" mini-VSAT Videos
KVH TracPhone V7-HTS Ku-Band 24" mini-VSAT Technical Specifications
|Speed - Max:||
10/3 Mbps (down/up)
Communication | Mobile Broadband
KVH TracPhone V7-HTS Ku-Band 24" mini-VSAT User Reviews
KVH TracPhone V7-HTS Ku-Band 24" mini-VSAT Shipping & Return
35.00 (h) x 54.00 (w) x 41.00 (l)
|USPS First Class:||
For detailed shipping policy please check our Shipping Policy and you can find our Return and Refund Policy here.