LOWRANCE GHOST 52" TROLLING MOTOR 24V OR 36V
FREE SHIPPING for Lowrance Ghost® Trolling Motor - 52"
Within 30 days
Same Day Shipping
Order Before 3PM (EST)
LOWRANCE GHOST 52" TROLLING MOTOR 24V OR 36V PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
Ghost® Trolling Motor - 52"
Quiet by Name. Powerful by Design. Fish longer, run faster and move in closer to the fish with the rugged, reliable and ultra-quiet Lowrance Ghost 52- and 60-inch Trolling Motors. These new sized freshwater trolling motors are designed for larger bass and walleye type boats with higher bows. Never spook another fish with the Ghost’s powerful brushless motor with the most thrust and longest run time of any trolling motor on the market. Ghost delivers 25-percent more power and 60-percent greater efficiency, allowing you to silently cover more water, easily anchor when and where you want – even in strong winds – and stay on the water longer without draining your battery. With integrated Lowrance sonar options, waypoint anchoring and a three-year warranty, Ghost trolling motors are the new standard for anglers looking to upgrade their trolling motor.
We put our 60-plus years of innovation and marine electronics expertise to work in designing the Lowrance Ghost freshwater trolling motor. After years of researching when and why trolling motors fail, we went to work to exceed those standards, building Ghost in-house, from scratch. Four years and 10,000 testing hours later, we have delivered the quietest, most reliable, and most powerful trolling motor on the market.
So silent, you’ll wonder if it’s running, Ghost allows you to move in closer than ever before with its ultra-quiet brushless motor. Fish will never hear you coming.
Zoom from spot to spot or zip across the cove with up to 25-percent more thrust than competing models. Ghost’s brushless motor also delivers 60-percent better run-time efficiency, so you can enjoy the best top-end speed and acceleration without sacrificing battery life. Stay out later and run it harder – you will fish longer with Ghost.
Own Your Spot
Ghost’s powerful and precise anchoring lets you anchor your boat on a waypoint, at your current location or anywhere on the map – regardless of wind conditions – so you can spend more time fishing and less time maintaining your position. With a simple press of your foot, you can lower or raise your Power-Pole® shallow-water anchor or anchor at your current location using the quick access keys built into the Ghost foot pedal.
Steer your boat, adjust your speed, set up route navigation or anchor at your current location with full touchscreen control from HDS LIVE, HDS Carbon and Elite Ti2 displays. Our Pro Team anglers asked us to build a trolling motor with full integration capability, including a foot pedal that could serve as an extension of the display’s user interface. We listened – delivering an all-everything pedal with easily accessible Anchor and Heading Mode quick access keys, plus programmable shortcut keys that can be used for saving waypoints and controlling Power-Pole shallow water anchors.
Plug-and-play Lowrance Sonar
Ghost is packaged with an HDI nosecone transducer, giving you the high-level performance of Lowrance CHIRP sonar and DownScan Imaging™ right out of the box. Anglers who want to step up to the extreme, high-resolution views beneath and to the sides of the boat can add an optional Active Imaging™ 3-in-1 nosecone with Lowrance CHIRP, SideScan and DownScan Imaging.
Instant and smooth fly-by-wire steering control gives Ghost the feel of a traditional cable-steer motor, but without the physical cables that wear out over time.
Configure the Ghost pedal to suit your preferences via programmable shortcut buttons and a Flip Switch that allows the trolling motor to be driven from either side of the pedal. The foot pedal features a battery-level indicator, Anchor and Heading mode quick access keys with LED lights and an indicator beep to provide feedback when a mode is engaged. You can program the shortcut keys to quickly drop a waypoint or lower/raise your Power-Pole shallow-water anchor.
Ghost’s brushless motor not only runs quieter than common brushed motors, but emits zero electromagnetic interference, ensuring the clearest, interference-free sonar views on your fish finder display.
The Ghost trolling motor is designed to work with either 24- or 36-Volt systems, making it compatible with any set-up and easier to implement future upgrades to batteries and chargers.
360-Degree Breakaway Mount
The 360-degree breakaway mount is designed to absorb impact, allowing the shaft to deflect away from obstructions and then reposition itself after impact. An integrated stabilizer bar reduces bouncing when running in rough water.
Set anchor and control the speed and direction of the Lowrance® Ghost trolling motor from anywhere on your boat with the lightweight and easy-to-use TMR remote control.
Easy to Stow and Go
Ghost has a dual-action gas spring that makes stowing and deploying the motor easier and quieter. Plus, there is no longer a need to align the lower unit before stowing the motor as Ghost auto aligns itself when stowing to lay flat and secure on the mount.
- Perfect for bigger bass and walleye boats with higher bows
- Available with 52- and 60-inch shafts
- Silent operation with fastest top-end speed
- Fly-By-Wire Steering
- Plug-and-play Lowrance sonar
- Configurable foot-pedal
- Interference free
- Total integration with HDS® LIVE, HDS CARBON® and ELITE™ Ti2
- Flexible installation
- 360° Breakaway Mount
- Easy to stow and go
- Trolling Motor Remote (TMR-1) optional for Ghost 52
What's in the Box?
- Trolling Motor Compass-1 (TMC-1)
- N2K-T-RD Network T-Connector
- Sonar Adapter CAble 9P Mini to 9P
- HDI Nosecone Transducer for Ghost Trolling Motor
Save $0 when you buy the LOWRANCE GHOST 52" TROLLING MOTOR 24V OR 36V for only $3199 from NVN Marine! Same day free shipping before 3pm.
LOWRANCE GHOST 52" TROLLING MOTOR 24V OR 36V VIDEOS
LOWRANCE GHOST 52" TROLLING MOTOR 24V OR 36V TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
|Salt Water/Fresh Water:||
|Shaft Length (Inches):||
|Voltage - Input Range (Volts):||
24v or 36v
LOWRANCE GHOST 52" TROLLING MOTOR 24V OR 36V SHIPPING & RETURN
9.00 (h) x 23.00 (w) x 79.00 (l)
SHIPPING POLICYEffective Date : May 18, 2020
To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use FedEx, DHL, USPS, & UPS Ground/Air shipping services. Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations. Most products in stock ship same day, or within 1 business day after which its delivery can be tracked via tracking number sent to your email. Tracking the package with tracking code and following delivery is in the buyer responsibility. For custom or made to order items shipping time varies as they may have to be manufactured, painted, embroidered, or assembled.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Free Shipping (Special Products)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|
|Oversize Items (150lb+)||1-6 Days||$99.90|
|* For the rest of the World shipping rates will be calculated on checkout.|
Please keep the following in mind:
- Products that are oversized must ship truck freight / LTL which differs from ground shipments.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- All returns will have a 20% restocking fee unless their is an error on the sellers part. Please note this does not include a color of a case. Pictures are taken from the manufactures site and all listings are very specific.
- If given the wrong address and UPS/USPS has to send it back to us, we are charged a fee by UPS/USPS for returns which can be anywhere from $9.99-$39.99 which will be then taken from you due to the fact this was not our fault. This also includes refusing a package. We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed!
- Also since there is not a shipping charge originally you will need to cover the cost of the original shipping because this is not our fault.
- Anything that is programmed specifically for the customer such as AIS, Epirbs & PLB are NOT returnable!
NOTE: These oversized items require inspection and a signature upon delivery. For more information on freight shipping contact with us.
* Shipments to Canada are treated as all other international shipments. It is the recipient's responsibility to pay all applicable duties, taxes, & brokerage fees. Detailed Info can be found shipping info page.
* Shipments to HI, AK, PR, Guam, Virgin Islands, APOs, & Canada might require extra shipping charges. International shipping quotes will be charged from customer cart after approval.
To request an international shipping quote before placing an order. For quotes and more information on freight shipping, click here. If you would like special shipping arrangements, please contact us via live chat or email.
For our return and refund policy please check this page: https://nvnmarine.com/pages/return-and-refund-policy
Last Updated: May 18 2020
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below.