HARKEN 16MM TRIPLE BLOCK W/ BECKET
Hurry! Only 2 left in stock.
HARKEN 16MM TRIPLE BLOCK W/ BECKET PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
16mm Triple Block with Becket
The 16 mm is Harken’s smallest block. It is perfect for small synthetic control lines found on high-tech dinghies. The patented bearing system uses stainless steel balls in a captive grooved race.
- Sheave: 16mm / 5/8in.
- Length: 57mm / 2-1/4in.
- Weight: 43g / 1.5oz
- Maximum line: 5mm / 7/32in
- Maximum working load: 318kg/ 700lb
- Breaking load: 544kg / 1200lb
16 mm is Harken's smallest block. It is the perfect choice for small synthetic control lines on high-tech boats. The patented bearing system uses stainless steel balls in one bearing.
Save $6 when you buy the HARKEN 16MM TRIPLE BLOCK W/ BECKET for only $43 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.
HARKEN 16MM TRIPLE BLOCK W/ BECKET USER REVIEWS
HARKEN 16MM TRIPLE BLOCK W/ BECKET SHIPPING & RETURN
1.00 (h) x 2.00 (w) x 4.00 (l)
|USPS First Class:||
- To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use UPS and FedEx Ground/Air shipping services.
- Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations.
- We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed! Your order will not be fulfilled.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|