HARKEN 16MM FORKHEAD BLOCK
Hurry! Only 3 left in stock.
HARKEN 16MM FORKHEAD BLOCK PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
16mm Forkhead Block
The 16 mm is Harken’s® smallest block. It is perfect for small synthetic control lines found on high-tech dinghies. The patented bearing system uses stainless steel balls in a captive grooved race and has a 250 lb (113 kg) maximum working load.
- Sheave: 16mm / 5/8in.
- Length: 29mm / 1-1/8in.
- Weight: 11g / .38oz
- Maximum line: 5mm / 7/32in
- Maximum working load: 113kg/ 250lb
- Breaking load: 544kg / 1200lb
Harken's 7/32" pipeline is a single-function block with a pipe rivet head. 16mm is Harken's smallest block. It is very suitable for high-tech small synthetic control pipelines.
Save $3 when you buy the HARKEN 16MM FORKHEAD BLOCK for only $19 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.
HARKEN 16MM FORKHEAD BLOCK USER REVIEWS
HARKEN 16MM FORKHEAD BLOCK SHIPPING & RETURN
1.00 (h) x 2.00 (w) x 4.00 (l)
|USPS First Class:||
- To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use UPS and FedEx Ground/Air shipping services.
- Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations.
- We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed! Your order will not be fulfilled.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|