HARKEN MICRO CAM-MATIC ALUM CLEAT- FISHING
Hurry! Only 28 left in stock.
HARKEN MICRO CAM-MATIC ALUM CLEAT- FISHING PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
Micro Cam-Matic Aluminum Cleat - Fishing
Harken® ball bearing cam cleats hold lines securely and release instantly for easy, precise trimming. Aluminum Cam-Matics® are hardcoat-anodized for high-load, high-wear, continuous adjustment applications.
- Height: 22mm / 7/8in.
- Length: 48mm / 1-7/8in.
- Width: 24mm / 15/16in.
- Weight: 26g / .93oz
- Minimum line: 2mm / 3/32in
- Maximum line: 6mm / 1/4in.
- Fastener spacing: 27mm / 1-1/16in.
- Fasteners: 4 RH mm / #8 RH in.
- Maximum working load: 91kg/ 200lb
- Breaking load: 181kg / 400lb
- Pawls: Aluminum
The Harken ball bearing cam skid plate can firmly fix the line and release it immediately for easy and precise trimming. Huge choice: thousands of products in the fields of electronics, office, photography...
Save $4 when you buy the HARKEN MICRO CAM-MATIC ALUM CLEAT- FISHING for only $29 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.
HARKEN MICRO CAM-MATIC ALUM CLEAT- FISHING USER REVIEWS
HARKEN MICRO CAM-MATIC ALUM CLEAT- FISHING SHIPPING & RETURN
1.00 (h) x 3.00 (w) x 5.00 (l)
|USPS First Class:||
- To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use UPS and FedEx Ground/Air shipping services.
- Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations.
- We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed! Your order will not be fulfilled.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|