HARKEN STANDARD CARBO-CAM CLEAT- FISHING
Available Stock : 20
HARKEN STANDARD CARBO-CAM CLEAT- FISHING PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
Standard Carbo-Cam® Cleat - Fishing
Harken® ball bearing cam cleats hold lines securely and release instantly for easy, precise trimming. Lightweight fiber-reinforced Carbo-Cams® for racing where weight is critical, or where adjustments are less frequent.
- Height: 30mm / 1-3/16in.
- Length: 65mm / 2-9/16in.
- Width: 32mm / 1-1/4in
- Weight: 42g / 1.44oz
- Minimum line: 3mm / 1/8in
- Maximum line: 10mm / 3/8in
- Fastener spacing: 38mm / 1-1/2in
- Fasteners: 5 FH mm / #10 FH in
- Maximum working load: 91kg/ 200lb
- Breaking load: 227kg / 500lb
- Pawls: Plastic carbon-matrix
Standard Carbo-Cam and reg cleats-fishing Harken and reg ball bearing cam cleats firmly hold the line and release immediately for easy and precise trimming.
Save $4 when you buy the HARKEN STANDARD CARBO-CAM CLEAT- FISHING for only $30 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.