RONSTAN MEDIUM ALLOY CAM CLEAT RED , BLACK BASE
RONSTAN MEDIUM ALLOY CAM CLEAT RED , BLACK BASE PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
Medium Alloy Cam Cleat - Red, Black Base
- Hot-forged and hard anodized cams for maximum wear and corrosion resistance
- Low effort line entry and exit due to unique teeth, line entry geometry and smooth finish
- Unique self-cleaning, self-lubricating slotted bearings ensure consistent high performance even when subjected to high static loads
- Superior resistance to sand and salt
- Multi-coil spring generates near constant torque Easy entry/release and secure cleating of even the smallest diameter lines
- Suitable for addition to swivel cleat bases for control lines and sheets
- Small cleat has aluminium cams and a composite base for maximum durability and light weight
- Medium cleat has an aluminium base and cams for maximum rigidity
Engineered for Performance
Intensive development efforts have produced this high performance range of cam cleats that provides unbeatable holding power while allowing easy cleating and releasing of control lines and sheets.
Aluminium cam models built for ultimate durability where high wear and high loads are encountered. Cams are hot-forged and hard anodized for maximum strength and corrosion resistance. Ronstan Alloy Cleat™ models are available in sizes small and medium. The medium cleat is built on an aluminium base for maximum rigidity whilst the small cleat has a composite base for an optimum blend of lightness and durability.
Self lubricating, self-cleaning slotted bearings provide lower frictional resistance, quicker response times and superior resistance to sand and salt than ball bearings which can deform under load.
The multi-coil spring recessed in the upper part of the cam generates near constant torque. This consistency ensures secure cleating of even the smallest lines with minimal abrasion or rope wear.
Unique Teeth and Entry Profiles
Low effort line entry and exit due to unique teeth and entry geometry.
Advanced Composite Base
Small cleat has a base produced from long fiber reinforced polymer to save weight while providing essential stiffness.
A comprehensive range of specialist cleat accessories allow customization of the cleat set-up to optimize performance by controlling inward lead, outward lead, cleating and uncleating angle and height.
Swivel cleat bases further enhance the function of cleats providing articulation, and with some models setting of cleating angle and direction (up or down cleating) to allow control of lines and sheets from various positions on the boat.
- Hard anodized aluminium cams
- Built on hard anodized aluminium base
- Rope: 1/8 - 1/2 in.
- Height: 1 in.
- Width: 1-1/4 in.
- Length: 2-5/8 in.
- Fastener: 3/16 in.
- Fastener Hole Centers: 1-1/2 in.
- M.W.L : 275 lbs.
- B.L : 550 lbs
- Weight: 2.5 oz.
Medium alloy cam splint-red, black basic features: hot forged and hard anodized cam, with maximum wear resistance and corrosion resistance due to the unique teeth, the geometry of the wire entrance and the smooth surface allow the wire to enter and exit Labor-saving, unique self-cleaning, self-lubricating slotted bearings can ensure consistent high performance even under high static loads. Excellent resistance to sand and salt. Multi-coil springs produce near constant torque. Easy to enter/release, even the smallest diameter pipeline can be firmly fixed. Small anti-skid plate has aluminum cam and composite base for maximum durability and light weight. Medium-sized anti-skid plate has aluminum base and cam to achieve maximum rigidity. Designed for performance. After a lot of development work, the high-performance The cam anti-skid plate series provide unparalleled grip, while also easy to operate the release and release of the control line and control board. The alloy cleat aluminum cam model has extremely high durability in the case of high wear and high load. The cam is hot forged and hard anodized to achieve maximum strength and corrosion resistance. Ronstan alloy cleat models are available in small and medium sizes. The medium anti-skid board is built on an aluminum base to achieve maximum rigidity, while the small anti-skid board has a composite base to achieve the best combination of lightness and durability. Slotted bearings are self-lubricating. Compared with ball bearings that deform under load, slotted bearings have lower friction resistance, faster response time and better sand and salt resistance. Multi-coil spring The multi-coil spring recessed in the upper part of the cam generates almost constant torque. This consistency ensures that even the smallest cords can be safely cracked with minimal wear or rope abrasion. Unique tooth and inlet profile due to unique tooth and inlet geometry, labor-saving pipeline inlet and outlet. Advanced composite material base The base of the small non-slip shoe is made of long-fiber reinforced polymer to reduce weight while providing the necessary stiffness. A wide range of customized professional cleat accessories allow custom cleat settings to optimize performance by controlling the inward lead, the outward lead, the angle and height of the trip and trip. The Total Control Swivel skid plate base further enhances the articulating function of the skid plate, and set a fixed angle and direction (fixed up or down) through some models, so that the lines and plates can be controlled from various positions on the ship. Material: hard anodized aluminum cam, based on hard anodized aluminum base specifications: rope: 1/8-1/2 in. Height: 1 in. Width: 1-1 / 4 in. Length: 2-5/8 in. Fasteners: 3/16 inch fastener hole center: 1-1/2 inch MWL: 275 pounds. Weight: 550 pounds Weight: 2.5 ounces Specifications: Color: Black/Red Packing box size: 2" H x 2" W x 3" L WT: 0.2 pounds UPC: 9316800530052
Save $5 when you buy the RONSTAN MEDIUM ALLOY CAM CLEAT RED , BLACK BASE for only $30 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.
RONSTAN MEDIUM ALLOY CAM CLEAT RED , BLACK BASE USER REVIEWS
RONSTAN MEDIUM ALLOY CAM CLEAT RED , BLACK BASE SHIPPING & RETURN
2.00 (h) x 2.00 (w) x 3.00 (l)
|USPS First Class:||
- To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use UPS and FedEx Ground/Air shipping services.
- Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations.
- We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed! Your order will not be fulfilled.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|