SIMRAD CRUISE 7 US COASTAL WITH 83/200 TM TRANSDUCER
Free Shipping Special Product
It will be shipped by UPS Ground.
Hurry! Only 144 left in stock.
SIMRAD CRUISE 7 US COASTAL WITH 83/200 TM TRANSDUCER PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
Cruise 7 US Coastal with 83/200 Transom Mount Transducer
Simrad Cruise is the most intuitive, easy-to-use chartplotter available. Everything you need for simple and straightforward GPS navigation is right inside the box – sunlight viewable display with US coastal charts, mounting bracket and a sonar transducer. Simrad Cruise can display charts, navigation and sonar in split-screen view, or separately in full screen. Rotary dial and keypad controls make navigating through menus, creating routes and accessing temperature, speed, depth readings and battery voltage effortless.
Smooth Navigation Between Menus
Simrad Cruise features intuitive menus, so you can quickly find the information you need, when you need it, and rotary dial and keypad controls make navigating from screen to screen effortless. Put away the instruction manual; with Simrad Cruise, you simply turn on your display and go!
Always on course
Know where you are and where you are going! Pre-loaded with a US coastal map and worldwide basemap, Simrad Cruise comes complete with all the charts you need to enjoy your day on the water. Want more detail? Choose from a wide range of enhanced charts from C-MAP® and Navionics®, and enjoy advanced features like C-MAP® Easy Routing for a true navigation experience.
Everything in view
See the details you want the way you want them! Simrad Cruise offers both full and split-screen views, so you can easily display the information you need. Plotting your course? Select full screen charts for a maximum view of your surroundings. Not sure what’s underneath you? Choose full screen sonar for a clear view of the bottom and automatic depth tracking. Want to see it all? Use the split-screen option for the perfect combination of chart and sonar data.
Simrad Cruise gives you access to the information you need for a safe and enjoyable time on the water. Depth readings, position, battery voltage and other critical boat information, can all be monitored on your screen for quick reference and situational awareness.
- Cruise confidently with simple menus plus easy-to-use rotary dial and keypad controls
- Pre-loaded US coastal map
- Supports a wide range of enhanced charts from C-MAP® and Navionics®
- Pre-selected split screens to keep important data in view
- Display depth, position, battery voltage and more
- NMEA 0183: No
- Bluetooth: None
- Ethernet: None
- N2K PGNs: N/A
- NMEA 2000: None
- PC Connectivity: None
- Video: None
- WiFi: None
- Backlight Color: White
- Resolution: 800 x 480
- Screen Brightness: 1000 nits
- Viewing Angles: 70° top/bottom, 70° left/right
- Power Consumption, max: 16.3 W
- Recommended Fuse Rating: 3A
- Supply Voltage: 10 - 17 V DC
- Operating Temperature Range: -15°C to +55°C (5° F to 131° F)
- Waterproof rating: IPX 6 and 7
- AIS: N/A
- Autopilot: N/A
- Cartography included: C-MAP US Coastal
- Digital Switching: N/A
- External Storage: 1 Micro SD slot, max. 32GB each. >32 GB format to NTFS
- GPS: Internal, 1Hz, WAAS, MSAS, EGNOS
- Multimedia: N/A
- Radar (inc. compatibility): N/A
- Sonar (inc. compatibility): Integrated CHIRP. 8 Pin push fit connector
- Weather: N/A
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 263 mm x 145.5 x 100 mm (10.35" x 5.73" x 3.58") (with bracket)
- Mounting Type: Bracket or Panel
- Warranty Period: 2 Years
- Interface: Directional cursor button and rotary dial
Simrad Cruise is the most intuitive and easy-to-use chartplotter. Everything needed for simple and straightforward GPS navigation in the box is in the box-a display in the sun, a mounting bracket and a sonar sensor. Simrad Cruise can display charts, navigation and sonar in a split-screen view, or it can be displayed separately in a full-screen view. The rotary dial and keyboard controls allow you to easily navigate through menus, create routes and easily access temperature, speed, depth readings, and battery voltage.
Simrad Cruise 7 US Coastal w/83/200 Transom Mount Transducer Related ProductsLOWRANCE 7 PIN DUCER ADAPTER CABLE TO HOOK2 & CRUISE SERIES
LOWRANCE XSONIC DUCER ADAPTER CABLE TO HOOK2 & CRUISE SERIES
LOWRANCE EXTENSION CABLE FOR HOOK2 TRIPLESHOT/SPLITSHOT
NAVICO CRUISE/HOOK2 83/200 SKIMMER TM TRANSDUCER
SIMRAD SUNCOVER FOR A CRUISE 7
Buy with the best price SIMRAD CRUISE 7 US COASTAL WITH 83/200 TM TRANSDUCER for only $569 from NVN Marine! Same day free shipping before 3pm.
SIMRAD CRUISE 7 US COASTAL WITH 83/200 TM TRANSDUCER VIDEOS
SIMRAD CRUISE 7 US COASTAL WITH 83/200 TM TRANSDUCER TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
SIMRAD CRUISE 7 US COASTAL WITH 83/200 TM TRANSDUCER USER REVIEWS
SIMRAD CRUISE 7 US COASTAL WITH 83/200 TM TRANSDUCER SHIPPING & RETURN
9.00 (h) x 9.00 (w) x 11.00 (l)
- To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use UPS and FedEx Ground/Air shipping services.
- Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations.
- We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed! Your order will not be fulfilled.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|