SIMRAD CRUISE 7 US COASTAL WITH 83/200 TM TRANSDUCER
Hurry! Only 33 left in stock.
Within 30 days
Same Day Shipping
Order Before 3PM (EST)
SIMRAD CRUISE 7 US COASTAL WITH 83/200 TM TRANSDUCER PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
Cruise 7 US Coastal with 83/200 Transom Mount Transducer
Simrad Cruise is the most intuitive, easy-to-use chartplotter available. Everything you need for simple and straightforward GPS navigation is right inside the box – sunlight viewable display with US coastal charts, mounting bracket and a sonar transducer. Simrad Cruise can display charts, navigation and sonar in split-screen view, or separately in full screen. Rotary dial and keypad controls make navigating through menus, creating routes and accessing temperature, speed, depth readings and battery voltage effortless.
Smooth Navigation Between Menus
Simrad Cruise features intuitive menus, so you can quickly find the information you need, when you need it, and rotary dial and keypad controls make navigating from screen to screen effortless. Put away the instruction manual; with Simrad Cruise, you simply turn on your display and go!
Always on course
Know where you are and where you are going! Pre-loaded with a US coastal map and worldwide basemap, Simrad Cruise comes complete with all the charts you need to enjoy your day on the water. Want more detail? Choose from a wide range of enhanced charts from C-MAP® and Navionics®, and enjoy advanced features like C-MAP® Easy Routing for a true navigation experience.
Everything in view
See the details you want the way you want them! Simrad Cruise offers both full and split-screen views, so you can easily display the information you need. Plotting your course? Select full screen charts for a maximum view of your surroundings. Not sure what’s underneath you? Choose full screen sonar for a clear view of the bottom and automatic depth tracking. Want to see it all? Use the split-screen option for the perfect combination of chart and sonar data.
Simrad Cruise gives you access to the information you need for a safe and enjoyable time on the water. Depth readings, position, battery voltage and other critical boat information, can all be monitored on your screen for quick reference and situational awareness.
- Cruise confidently with simple menus plus easy-to-use rotary dial and keypad controls
- Pre-loaded US coastal map
- Supports a wide range of enhanced charts from C-MAP® and Navionics®
- Pre-selected split screens to keep important data in view
- Display depth, position, battery voltage and more
- NMEA 0183: No
- Bluetooth: None
- Ethernet: None
- N2K PGNs: N/A
- NMEA 2000: None
- PC Connectivity: None
- Video: None
- WiFi: None
- Backlight Color: White
- Resolution: 800 x 480
- Screen Brightness: 1000 nits
- Viewing Angles: 70° top/bottom, 70° left/right
- Power Consumption, max: 16.3 W
- Recommended Fuse Rating: 3A
- Supply Voltage: 10 - 17 V DC
- Operating Temperature Range: -15°C to +55°C (5° F to 131° F)
- Waterproof rating: IPX 6 and 7
- AIS: N/A
- Autopilot: N/A
- Cartography included: C-MAP US Coastal
- Digital Switching: N/A
- External Storage: 1 Micro SD slot, max. 32GB each. >32 GB format to NTFS
- GPS: Internal, 1Hz, WAAS, MSAS, EGNOS
- Multimedia: N/A
- Radar (inc. compatibility): N/A
- Sonar (inc. compatibility): Integrated CHIRP. 8 Pin push fit connector
- Weather: N/A
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 263 mm x 145.5 x 100 mm (10.35" x 5.73" x 3.58") (with bracket)
- Mounting Type: Bracket or Panel
- Warranty Period: 2 Years
- Interface: Directional cursor button and rotary dial
Save $0 when you buy the SIMRAD CRUISE 7 US COASTAL WITH 83/200 TM TRANSDUCER for only $499 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.
SIMRAD CRUISE 7 US COASTAL WITH 83/200 TM TRANSDUCER SHIPPING & RETURN
(h) x (w) x (l)
SHIPPING POLICYEffective Date : May 18, 2020
To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use FedEx, DHL, USPS, & UPS Ground/Air shipping services. Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations. Most products in stock ship same day, or within 1 business day after which its delivery can be tracked via tracking number sent to your email. Tracking the package with tracking code and following delivery is in the buyer responsibility. For custom or made to order items shipping time varies as they may have to be manufactured, painted, embroidered, or assembled.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Free Shipping (Special Products)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|
|Oversize Items (150lb+)||1-6 Days||$99.90|
|* For the rest of the World shipping rates will be calculated on checkout.|
Please keep the following in mind:
- Products that are oversized must ship truck freight / LTL which differs from ground shipments.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- All returns will have a 20% restocking fee unless their is an error on the sellers part. Please note this does not include a color of a case. Pictures are taken from the manufactures site and all listings are very specific.
- If given the wrong address and UPS/USPS has to send it back to us, we are charged a fee by UPS/USPS for returns which can be anywhere from $9.99-$39.99 which will be then taken from you due to the fact this was not our fault. This also includes refusing a package. We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed!
- Also since there is not a shipping charge originally you will need to cover the cost of the original shipping because this is not our fault.
- Anything that is programmed specifically for the customer such as AIS, Epirbs & PLB are NOT returnable!
NOTE: These oversized items require inspection and a signature upon delivery. For more information on freight shipping contact with us.
* Shipments to Canada are treated as all other international shipments. It is the recipient's responsibility to pay all applicable duties, taxes, & brokerage fees. Detailed Info can be found shipping info page.
* Shipments to HI, AK, PR, Guam, Virgin Islands, APOs, & Canada might require extra shipping charges. International shipping quotes will be charged from customer cart after approval.
To request an international shipping quote before placing an order. For quotes and more information on freight shipping, click here. If you would like special shipping arrangements, please contact us via live chat or email.
For our return and refund policy please check this page: https://nvnmarine.com/pages/return-and-refund-policy
Last Updated: May 18 2020
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below.