FURUNO FM4850 VHF BLACK BOX W/ GPS AIS DSC AND LOUDHAILER
FREE SHIPPING for Furuno FM4850 Black Box VHF Radio w/GPS, AIS, DSC & Loudhailer
Hurry! Only 4 left in stock.
Within 30 days
Same Day Shipping
Order Before 3PM (EST)
FURUNO FM4850 VHF BLACK BOX W/ GPS AIS DSC AND LOUDHAILER PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
FM4850 Black Box VHF Radio with GPS, AIS, DSC & Loudhailer
The Ultimate 5-In-1 Tool of VHF Radios
The FM4850 is a marine Black Box VHF radiotelephone with built-in Class D DSC, AIS Receiver, and Simplified Loud Hailer with intercom. Its compact housing enables it to be installed in a variety of craft, even vessels where space is limited, such as center-console boats.The FM4850 handset shares a common appearance with other Furuno equipment, such as NavNet TZtouch2, NavPilot 711C, and the FI70 Instrument series, offering an integrated appearance to any helm. Its built-in AIS Receiver can be used to overlay AIS targets with networked GPS Plotters or MFD's, such as NavNet TZtouch, NavNet TZtouch2, or GP1871F/GP1971F combo units.
Built-In DSC & AIS
An external GPS antenna can be connected to the FM4850, and it can share its own GPS, DSC and AIS information via NMEA0183 or NMEA2000. When connected via NMEA2000 to any NavNet TZtouch2 MFD, DSC calling can be initiated directly from the TZtouch2 MFD by simply tapping on the AIS/DSC target and selecting [DSC Call]. Additionally, when MOB (Man Overboard) is activated on a TZtouch2 MFD, the FM4850 enters a special mode where you can initiate a distress call by simply pushing the rotary knob on the handset.
Loud Hailer, Intercom & Listen Back Features
The unit can operate as a simplified Loud Hailer with intercom, featuring 8 patterns of alert sounds. Loud Hailer, Fog Horn and Warning Signal features are all available, enhancing onboard safety and communications while navigating in the dark or fog. When connected with the second-station handset, intercom communications are available, allowing communications between the two devices. Additionally, the horn speaker can be used to collect external sounds and transmit them through the built-in speaker with a function called Listen Back. In this way, a person on the deck can easily communicate with the bridge, a particularly useful feature for a variety of fishing vessels and workboats. The Listen Back function can also be an effective tool on sport fishing vessels, allowing the horn speaker to collect the sound from fishing rods and lines when you get a strike.
- NMEA2000 Certified VHF, AIS Receiver, 30-Watt Loudhailer, GPS*, Remote DSC & Multi-Station Intercom
- Up to 3-stations w/optional HS4800A full-function remotes (up to 30 meters)
- Single NMEA2000 connection for backup GPS*/AIS Receiver/Remote DSC
- Outputs NMEA0183 Position, AIS and DSC data to legacy equipment
- IP67 waterproof transceiver, handset & speaker
- Simple installation thanks to its robust metal & waterproof black box design
- Initiate DSC calls directly from TZtouch2 MFDs (version 6.21 software)
*Built-in GPS Receiver requires optional GPS Antenna, such as the GPA017
Save $200 when you buy the FURUNO FM4850 VHF BLACK BOX W/ GPS AIS DSC AND LOUDHAILER for only $795 from NVN Marine! Same day free shipping before 3pm.
FURUNO FM4850 VHF BLACK BOX W/ GPS AIS DSC AND LOUDHAILER SHIPPING & RETURN
10.00 (h) x 11.00 (w) x 11.00 (l)
SHIPPING POLICYEffective Date : May 18, 2020
To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use FedEx, DHL, USPS, & UPS Ground/Air shipping services. Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations. Most products in stock ship same day, or within 1 business day after which its delivery can be tracked via tracking number sent to your email. Tracking the package with tracking code and following delivery is in the buyer responsibility. For custom or made to order items shipping time varies as they may have to be manufactured, painted, embroidered, or assembled.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Free Shipping (Special Products)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|
|Oversize Items (150lb+)||1-6 Days||$99.90|
|* For the rest of the World shipping rates will be calculated on checkout.|
Please keep the following in mind:
- Products that are oversized must ship truck freight / LTL which differs from ground shipments.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- All returns will have a 20% restocking fee unless their is an error on the sellers part. Please note this does not include a color of a case. Pictures are taken from the manufactures site and all listings are very specific.
- If given the wrong address and UPS/USPS has to send it back to us, we are charged a fee by UPS/USPS for returns which can be anywhere from $9.99-$39.99 which will be then taken from you due to the fact this was not our fault. This also includes refusing a package. We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed!
- Also since there is not a shipping charge originally you will need to cover the cost of the original shipping because this is not our fault.
- Anything that is programmed specifically for the customer such as AIS, Epirbs & PLB are NOT returnable!
NOTE: These oversized items require inspection and a signature upon delivery. For more information on freight shipping contact with us.
* Shipments to Canada are treated as all other international shipments. It is the recipient's responsibility to pay all applicable duties, taxes, & brokerage fees. Detailed Info can be found shipping info page.
* Shipments to HI, AK, PR, Guam, Virgin Islands, APOs, & Canada might require extra shipping charges. International shipping quotes will be charged from customer cart after approval.
To request an international shipping quote before placing an order. For quotes and more information on freight shipping, click here. If you would like special shipping arrangements, please contact us via live chat or email.
For our return and refund policy please check this page: https://nvnmarine.com/pages/return-and-refund-policy
Last Updated: May 18 2020
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below.