RULE PWC 500 GPH AUTOMATIC PUMP
Hurry! Only 6 left in stock.
RULE PWC 500 GPH AUTOMATIC PUMP PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
PWC 500 GPH Automatic Pump
In the next generation sensing bilge pumps, the 500 GPH S-Series pump works on the principle of impeller resistance. The pump will turn on every 2-1/2 minutes for about one second to sense for water. If water is present, the pump will sense resistance and continue to run until all water is removed. After that, it will resume checking for water every 2-1/2 minutes. Water is kept in check between 1/8" and 3/8". Improved design and performance means that our new 500 GPH pump will produce this flow at just 12 volts rather than 13.6 volts as previously required, more typical of on board voltage supply. Our next generation of Rule pumps include check valves and to do this we've created a hidden air vent to prevent airlocking. Under each strainer tab there is a small hole that vents any air trapped in the pump housing preventing airlocks. Rule has true electromagnetic suppression (EMC) and have a built-in thermal cell that protects the pump and the vessel when things get too hot. These are the smallest automatic pumps on the market.
- Completely automatic with manual override; no float switch needed
- Submersible and ignition protected
- High efficiency, low amp motor
- Stainless-steel shaft
- Includes backflow preventer
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including 1,3-Butadiene which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
PWC 500 GPH automatic pump In the next generation of induction bilge pumps, 500 GPH S series pumps work according to the principle of impeller resistance. The pump will turn on every 2-1/.... . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Save $41 when you buy the RULE PWC 500 GPH AUTOMATIC PUMP for only $66 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.
RULE PWC 500 GPH AUTOMATIC PUMP USER REVIEWS
RULE PWC 500 GPH AUTOMATIC PUMP SHIPPING & RETURN
7.00 (h) x 7.00 (w) x 4.00 (l)
- To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use UPS and FedEx Ground/Air shipping services.
- Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations.
- We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed! Your order will not be fulfilled.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|