SIMRAD V3100 CLASS B AIS
Free Next Day Air Shipping
It will be shipped by UPS Next Day Air.
- Waterproof function helps prevent accidental splashes and splashes
- 5 W output power provides enhanced performance
- The USB interface allows you to easily connect it with compatible devices
Hurry! Only 3 left in stock.
SIMRAD V3100 CLASS B AIS PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
**As the FCC requires all units sold in the US to be programmed by a qualified technician. Please submit the form below for programming at time of purchase. A copy of the MMSI registration or FCC Ship Station License is required along with the vessel master or owner's signature on the completed programming form.**
V3100 Class B AIS
The V3100 Class B AIS incorporates SOTDMA technology and increased transmission power to enhance transmission frequency, reliability, and range compared to standard Class B AIS. This ‘black-box’ solution integrates with Simrad displays, and features industry-standard connectivity.
Increased Transmission Frequency and Reliability
The V3100 Class B AIS incorporates the same SOTDMA technology found in Class A solutions. This self-organising transmission technology allows the system to negotiate a regular transmission timeslot with other AIS units in range, facilitating more frequent and reliable position updates in high-traffic areas. The V3100 transmits updates, based on vessel speed, up to once every five seconds; this provides up to six times the reporting frequency of standard Class B AIS.
Increased Transmission Range
The V3100 features a maximum transmission power of 5 Watts, 2.5 times the transmission power of standard Class B AIS solutions. This allows vessels equipped with the V3100 to be detected over AIS at a greater range, and provides more reliable transmission to satellite-based AIS receivers.
Integrated ‘Black-Box’ Solution
This ‘black box’ AIS solution is designed to work with Simrad multifunction displays, and other NMEA 2000® or NMEA 0183® connected marine electronics. Output to a standard PC is also supported via USB connectivity. The V3100 is contained in a compact IP67 water-resistant housing, and includes a built-in SD card slot for standalone AIS data logging.
- Enhanced performance compared to standard Class B AIS
- Transmit over greater distances with 5-Watt output power
- Transmit more frequent position updates with SOTDMA
- Greater transmission reliability in high-traffic areas
- Integrated ‘black-box’ solution
- NMEA 2000®, dual NMEA 0183®, and USB connectivity
- IP67 water-resistant housing
- Built-in SD card slot for AIS data logging
V3100 Class B Ais, manufacturing number 000-14380-001, can adjust the transmission rate according to the speed of the ship and other traffic. 5 watt transmitter. SD card slot is used for data recording, Nmea 01832000 and USB interface. Including Gps-500 antenna.
V3100 Class B Ais, manufacturing number 000-14380-001, can adjust the transmission rate according to ship speed and other traffic flow. 5 watt transmitter. SD card slot is used for data recording, Nmea 01832000 and USB interface. Including Gps-500 antenna.
Save $50 when you buy the SIMRAD V3100 CLASS B AIS for only $999 from NVN Marine! Same day fast and free shipping before 3pm.
SIMRAD V3100 CLASS B AIS TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
SIMRAD V3100 CLASS B AIS USER REVIEWS
SIMRAD V3100 CLASS B AIS SHIPPING & RETURN
5.00 (h) x 7.00 (w) x 13.00 (l)
- To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use UPS and FedEx Ground/Air shipping services.
- Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations.
- We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed! Your order will not be fulfilled.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|