RONSTAN RF568 LEAD BLOCK
RONSTAN RF568 LEAD BLOCK PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
RF568 Lead Block
Lead blocks are a low profile solution for leading halyards or other rig sail controls back to cleats or jammers.When mounted in an inverted position, are frequently used as upright leads.
- Removable sheave
- The external tabs can be formed to fit the spar profile before fastening
- Sheave: 19mm
- Max. Rope: 5mm
- Max Cable: -mm
- Fastener: 5.0mm
- M.W.L.: 250kg
- B.L.: 550kg
- Weight: 20g
- Typically used in dinghy spars for control lines such as outhauls
- U.V. stabilised Acetal sheave
- Grade 316 stainless steel load housing
Durable, water-repellent and UV-resistant acrylic, with mesh drainage at the bottom. The hook and loop connection system makes installation easy. Weight 5-1/8 inches (width) x 5-1 inches (height) x 3-9/16 inches (depth)...
Save $2 when you buy the RONSTAN RF568 LEAD BLOCK for only $14 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.
RONSTAN RF568 LEAD BLOCK USER REVIEWS
RONSTAN RF568 LEAD BLOCK SHIPPING & RETURN
- To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use UPS and FedEx Ground/Air shipping services.
- Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations.
- We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed! Your order will not be fulfilled.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|