ANDERSEN 50ST COMPACT ABOVE DECK ELECTRIC FS WINCH
Within 30 days
Same Day Shipping
Order Before 3PM (EST)
ANDERSEN 50ST COMPACT ABOVE DECK ELECTRIC FS WINCH PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
50ST Compact Above Deck Electric Full Stainless Winch Variable Speed - 12V
Andersen Compact Motor™ electric winches allow you to hoist and trim sails at the push of a button regardless of physical strength, so any crew member can easily and safely trim sails and control lines.
Ease of installation
The Andersen Compact Motor™ electric winch is available in two formats for either Above Deck or Below Deck motor placement. Motor gearbox and controller are integrated into one compact unit with no extra control box necessary. Simplified electrical installation requires just the connection of positive and negative power cables to the motor terminals and the connection of the push button using the included output cable.
Efficient, variable speed
The Andersen Compact Motor™ is a brushless DC motor carefully matched to a low profile planetary gearbox which requires less space for installation, and draws considerably less current than traditional motor/gearbox configurations. Available in 12 volt and 24 volt models, Compact Motor™ electric winches operate at variable speed in proportion to the pressure applied to the push button, for smooth and quiet operation.
Illuminated "intelligent" push button
Compact Motor™ winches are supplied with a push button with integrated LED which illuminates when power to the winch system is on. The push button incorporates a hinged safety cover to prevent inadvertent winch operation and is water resistant rated to IP67. The push button also acts with the controller to flash status codes that assist with trouble shooting in the event of overload or where other system protection intervention occurs. A cable for connection of the push button is included for convenient installation.
- Integrated overload protection - The controller is pre-set to stop the winch if the maximum pull load is exceeded. Operation can resume within a few seconds when the load returns below the limit.
- Thermal overload protection - The motor is fitted with a thermal cutout that disables the motor in case of overheating; it automatically resets after the temperature returns to normal.
Mounting of an Above Deck Compact Motor™ winch on a vertical surface is not recommended, as it increases exposure to potential problems of excessive moisture and water ingress which could lead to damage not covered by warranty. The motor/gearbox unit of any Above Deck Compact Motor? Electric Winch is more exposed to the elements than a below deck installation which keeps the motor unit and gearbox more protected. It is important to take reasonable precautions to protect the unit from unnecessary exposure, and carry out regular seasonal maintenance including the lubrication of the motor shaft seal. This is just good seamanship. On commercial and military vessels, it is common to see exposed equipment with electric motors and gearboxes fitted with covers when not in use or to protect them from heavy spray, etc. Equipment on yachts deserves the same proper care.
- Drum: 3-1/2 in. (89 mm)
- Base: 7-1/16 in. (180 mm)
- Height: 7-15/16 in. (202 mm)
- Line Entry: 6-7/8 in. (175 mm)
- Line Size: 5/16-9/16 in. (8-14 mm)
- Weight: 41.9 lbs. (19 kg)
- Max Deck Thickness: 1-3/4 in. (45 mm)
- Motor Height: 3-3/8 in. (85 mm)
- Motor: 7-7/8 in. (200 mm)
- Motor Depth: 1-9/16 in. - 2-15/16 in. (40 mm -75 mm)
Save $788 when you buy the ANDERSEN 50ST COMPACT ABOVE DECK ELECTRIC FS WINCH for only $5734 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.
ANDERSEN 50ST COMPACT ABOVE DECK ELECTRIC FS WINCH SHIPPING & RETURN
(h) x (w) x (l)
SHIPPING POLICYEffective Date : May 18, 2020
To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use FedEx, DHL, USPS, & UPS Ground/Air shipping services. Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations. Most products in stock ship same day, or within 1 business day after which its delivery can be tracked via tracking number sent to your email. Tracking the package with tracking code and following delivery is in the buyer responsibility. For custom or made to order items shipping time varies as they may have to be manufactured, painted, embroidered, or assembled.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Free Shipping (Special Products)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|
|Oversize Items (150lb+)||1-6 Days||$99.90|
|* For the rest of the World shipping rates will be calculated on checkout.|
Please keep the following in mind:
- Products that are oversized must ship truck freight / LTL which differs from ground shipments.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- All returns will have a 20% restocking fee unless their is an error on the sellers part. Please note this does not include a color of a case. Pictures are taken from the manufactures site and all listings are very specific.
- If given the wrong address and UPS/USPS has to send it back to us, we are charged a fee by UPS/USPS for returns which can be anywhere from $9.99-$39.99 which will be then taken from you due to the fact this was not our fault. This also includes refusing a package. We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed!
- Also since there is not a shipping charge originally you will need to cover the cost of the original shipping because this is not our fault.
- Anything that is programmed specifically for the customer such as AIS, Epirbs & PLB are NOT returnable!
NOTE: These oversized items require inspection and a signature upon delivery. For more information on freight shipping contact with us.
* Shipments to Canada are treated as all other international shipments. It is the recipient's responsibility to pay all applicable duties, taxes, & brokerage fees. Detailed Info can be found shipping info page.
* Shipments to HI, AK, PR, Guam, Virgin Islands, APOs, & Canada might require extra shipping charges. International shipping quotes will be charged from customer cart after approval.
To request an international shipping quote before placing an order. For quotes and more information on freight shipping, click here. If you would like special shipping arrangements, please contact us via live chat or email.
For our return and refund policy please check this page: https://nvnmarine.com/pages/return-and-refund-policy
Last Updated: May 18 2020
Please email us at email@example.com or use the form below.