GARMIN GRID 20 VERTICAL
GARMIN GRID 20 VERTICAL PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
GRID™ 20 - Vertical
Sit Back and Take Control
- Provides intuitive, easy-to-use remote access and control of your entire Garmin marine system
- 360-degree, all-in-one joystick with a rotary knob and push-to-select button
- Enables easy chartplotter menu/setting navigation and fine control, even in the worst conditions
- 4 favorite keys can be designated to restore your system to a previously saved configuration
- Allows wired (NMEA 2000) or wireless installation options
You don’t have to stand for hours at the helm. The easy-to-use GRID 20 remote input device provides intuitive remote access and control of your entire Garmin marine system. It features a 360-degree joystick with a rotary knob and push-to-select button for easy chartplotter menu/setting navigation and fine control, even in the worst conditions. You can designate 4 favorite keys to restore your system to a previously saved configuration. There are also a variety of hard keys for quick access to important functions, including left and right screen switches, autopilot standby/engage and more. For peace of mind, there’s also a dedicated SOS key. Wired or wireless installation and vertical or horizontal options allow for a plug-and-play solution that is tailored to your marine system. Its small footprint makes it convenient to integrate into a busy helm between displays — or even into the arm of the captain’s chair.
In The Box:
- GRID 20
- Mounting hardware
- Power cable
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Save $35 when you buy the GARMIN GRID 20 VERTICAL for only $214 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.
GARMIN GRID 20 VERTICAL USER REVIEWS
GARMIN GRID 20 VERTICAL SHIPPING & RETURN
4.00 (h) x 7.00 (w) x 7.00 (l)
- To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use UPS and FedEx Ground/Air shipping services.
- Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations.
- We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed! Your order will not be fulfilled.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|