SAMLEX EVO-1212F-HW 1200 WATT 120V OUTPUT 12V INPUT 60 AMP
Hurry! Only 2 left in stock.
SAMLEX EVO-1212F-HW 1200 WATT 120V OUTPUT 12V INPUT 60 AMP PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
Evolution™ F Series 1200W, 120V Pure Sine Inverter/Charger with 12V Input & 60 Amp Charger with Hard Wiring
Pure sine wave inverter/charger with 6 programmable charging profiles – 2, 3 and 4 stages with Equalization. For use with Lead Acid or Lithium Batteries. Samlex Evolution™ Series inverter/chargers provide reliable AC power wherever it’s needed. For use with boats, RVs, cabins and specialty vehicles, as well as alternative energy, back-up and emergency power applications.
Adaptive Battery Charger Option for Lead Acid Batteries
- 6 programmable charging profiles – 2, 3 and 4 stages with Equalization
- Algorithm monitoring in the Bulk Stage assesses the battery’s condition. The remaining charging stages are based on the battery’s condition rather than a pre-set charging time.
- Reduces excess charging time and extends life of battery
- Zero transfer time when switching from Inverter to AC input source. When AC input source comes on, the inverter synchronizes with the incoming wave form and then transfers instantly at zero crossing without interruption to the load.
Surge Capacity (Active Power Boost)
- The inverter has a surge capability of 3X its continuous power rating, allowing it to turn on loads with high starting surge.
- Inverter loads can exceed the continuous power output by the Power Boost Allowances without triggering and overload fault.
- There is no need to upsize to a larger inverter/charger to handle a heavy surge load, resulting in reduced costs.
- Connect a solar charge controller (up to 50A) directly to the EVO™ though the Battery Charger External DC Input
- External charging current is monitored to free up more power from the grid to be available to the load while charging.
- ONLINE Mode can be used to prioritize Batteries/Inverter over the grid, ideal for those who want to operate primarily on solar power, even when the grid is available (when grid is costly).
- Multiple physical points of protection monitoring are scanned up to 10,000 times per second to detect adverse internal and external conditions.
- The EVO™ is practically indestructible. The EVOTM will detect fault conditions and initiate a healthy shutdown before any damage can be done.
AC Input/Output Option
- AC Power Cord Inlet and Duplex GFCI outlet: EVO-1212F/1224F; hardwired: EVO-1212F-HW/1224F-HW
- The EVO-RC-PLUS remote control (sold separately) can be used to capture detailed EVOTM performance data, stored on a removable 16GB SD Card. Advanced features for programming various parameters and modes of operation. 4 rows of 20 character alpha numeric LCD display for messaging.
- The EVO™ uses five temperature sensors placed throughout the unit to determine operation of 2 speed controlled cooling fans. Reduces unnecessary fan noise and energy consumption by only running when and where the fans are needed.
- Boats, RVs, trucks, specialty vehicles
- Alternative energy, off-grid, cabins, remote locations, areas with unreliable utility power
- Back-up and emergency power applications
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Pure sine wave inverter/charger with 6 programmable charging curves 2, 3 and 4 with equalization function. Suitable for lead-acid or lithium batteries. Samlex Evolution series inverter/charger can provide reliable AC power wherever needed. Suitable for boats, RVs, cabins and special vehicles, as well as alternative energy, backup and emergency power applications.
Pure sine wave inverter/charger with equalization function with 6 programmable charging curves 2, 3 and 4. Suitable for lead-acid or lithium batteries. Samlex Evolution series inverter/charger can provide reliable AC power wherever needed. Suitable for boats, RVs, passenger cabins and special vehicles, as well as alternative energy, backup and emergency power applications.
Samlex Evolution™ F Series 1200W, 120V Pure Sine Inverter/Charger w/12V Input & 60 Amp Charger w/Hard Wiring Related ProductsSAMLEX EVO-RC-PLUS EVO F SERIES OPTIONAL REMOTE CONTROL
Save $348 when you buy the SAMLEX EVO-1212F-HW 1200 WATT 120V OUTPUT 12V INPUT 60 AMP for only $628 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.
SAMLEX EVO-1212F-HW 1200 WATT 120V OUTPUT 12V INPUT 60 AMP TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
|Charger Output Voltage:||
|Inverter Cont. Output Wattage:||
|Inverter Output Voltage:||
|Inverter Input Voltage:||
|Charger Input - Voltage:||
|Charger Output - Amps:||
SAMLEX EVO-1212F-HW 1200 WATT 120V OUTPUT 12V INPUT 60 AMP USER REVIEWS
SAMLEX EVO-1212F-HW 1200 WATT 120V OUTPUT 12V INPUT 60 AMP SHIPPING & RETURN
12.00 (h) x 18.00 (w) x 21.00 (l)
- To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use UPS and FedEx Ground/Air shipping services.
- Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations.
- We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed! Your order will not be fulfilled.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|