NAVICO ACTIVE IMAGING 2 IN 1 TRANSDUCER SIDESCAN AND
Free Shipping Special Product
It will be shipped by UPS Ground.
Hurry! Only 37 left in stock.
NAVICO ACTIVE IMAGING 2 IN 1 TRANSDUCER SIDESCAN AND PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
Active Imaging 2-in-1 Transducer
Active Imaging Transducers
- Active Imaging is a new scanning sonar technology that provides incredibly detailed, high resolution imaging sonar without sacrificing any range
- Active Imaging transducers accomplish this by better directing the SideScan beams which increases resolution and improves range performance
Active Imaging is available in two models
- The Active Imaging stand alone transducer lets the user combine the new Active Imaging transducer with a separate CHIRP transducer for dual transducer installs.
- Active Imaging operates at 800kHz or 455kHz with maximum ranges of 150ft (800kHz) or 300ft (455kHz)
Active imaging Technology
- Active Imaging utilizes the latest techniques in sonar signal generation
- Active Imaging transducers are constructed of a polymer that reacts to sound waves more closely to water. This ensures that no sonar signal is lost during transmit or receive
- Active Imaging transducers include separate sonar elements for SideScan transmit and receive Separating transmit and receive allows Active Imaging to have an incredibly fast ping speed (Ping speed directly correlates to image resolution). Additionally, these separate elements focus more of the sonar signal outwardly, increasing the sonar signal to the sides and leading to better range performance
- Active Imaging sonar offers no compromise high resolution detail to users
800kHz operation covers many use cases and ranges.
With 800kHz range and resolution capabilities users do not need to choose between seeing in
High detail or seeing far
High resolution IPS screens of NSS evo3 and HDS Live show the full image, allowing the user to see the entire underwater environment
Active Imaging transducers do not require any modules or extra hardware for use with next-generation displays
Operating temperature: -15°C to +55°C (+5°F to +131°F)
Storage temperature: -30°C to +70°C (-22°F to +158°F)
Cable length: 7.6 m (25 ft)
Mounting options: Transom, flush step, and jackplate mounting
Connector: 9 pin
Output: SideScan imaging, DownScan imaging and temperature
Frequency: 455 kHz and 800 kHz
Max depth: DownScan: 91 m (300 ft): SideScan: 91 m (300 ft) side range at 455 kHz, 46 m (150ft) side range at 800 kHz
Operating speed: DownScan and SideScan: 9 knots (10 mph)
With the help of a higher level of detail and active imaging with any other structural imaging technology, 2 in 1 sonar, SideScan and...
Navico Active Imaging 2-in-1 Transducer Related ProductsNAVICO FLAT MOUNT BRACKET FOR STRUCTURESCAN 3D DUCER
Buy with the best price NAVICO ACTIVE IMAGING 2 IN 1 TRANSDUCER SIDESCAN AND for only $229 from NVN Marine! Same day free shipping before 3pm.
NAVICO ACTIVE IMAGING 2 IN 1 TRANSDUCER SIDESCAN AND USER REVIEWS
NAVICO ACTIVE IMAGING 2 IN 1 TRANSDUCER SIDESCAN AND SHIPPING & RETURN
4.00 (h) x 10.00 (w) x 13.00 (l)
- To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use UPS and FedEx Ground/Air shipping services.
- Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations.
- We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed! Your order will not be fulfilled.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|