NAVICO ACTIVE IMAGING 2 IN 1 TRANSDUCER SIDESCAN AND
FREE SHIPPING for Navico Active Imaging 2-in-1 Transducer
Hurry! Only 31 left in stock.
Within 30 days
Same Day Shipping
Order Before 3PM (EST)
NAVICO ACTIVE IMAGING 2 IN 1 TRANSDUCER SIDESCAN AND PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
Active Imaging 2-in-1 Transducer
Active Imaging Transducers
- Active Imaging is a new scanning sonar technology that provides incredibly detailed, high resolution imaging sonar without sacrificing any range
- Active Imaging transducers accomplish this by better directing the SideScan beams which increases resolution and improves range performance
Active Imaging is available in two models
- The Active Imaging stand alone transducer lets the user combine the new Active Imaging transducer with a separate CHIRP transducer for dual transducer installs.
- Active Imaging operates at 800kHz or 455kHz with maximum ranges of 150ft (800kHz) or 300ft (455kHz)
Active imaging Technology
- Active Imaging utilizes the latest techniques in sonar signal generation
- Active Imaging transducers are constructed of a polymer that reacts to sound waves more closely to water. This ensures that no sonar signal is lost during transmit or receive
- Active Imaging transducers include separate sonar elements for SideScan transmit and receive Separating transmit and receive allows Active Imaging to have an incredibly fast ping speed (Ping speed directly correlates to image resolution). Additionally, these separate elements focus more of the sonar signal outwardly, increasing the sonar signal to the sides and leading to better range performance
- Active Imaging sonar offers no compromise high resolution detail to users
800kHz operation covers many use cases and ranges.
With 800kHz range and resolution capabilities users do not need to choose between seeing in
High detail or seeing far
High resolution IPS screens of NSS evo3 and HDS Live show the full image, allowing the user to see the entire underwater environment
Active Imaging transducers do not require any modules or extra hardware for use with next-generation displays
Operating temperature: -15°C to +55°C (+5°F to +131°F)
Storage temperature: -30°C to +70°C (-22°F to +158°F)
Cable length: 7.6 m (25 ft)
Mounting options: Transom, flush step, and jackplate mounting
Connector: 9 pin
Output: SideScan imaging, DownScan imaging and temperature
Frequency: 455 kHz and 800 kHz
Max depth: DownScan: 91 m (300 ft): SideScan: 91 m (300 ft) side range at 455 kHz, 46 m (150ft) side range at 800 kHz
Operating speed: DownScan and SideScan: 9 knots (10 mph)
Save $0 when you buy the NAVICO ACTIVE IMAGING 2 IN 1 TRANSDUCER SIDESCAN AND for only $229 from NVN Marine! Same day free shipping before 3pm.
NAVICO ACTIVE IMAGING 2 IN 1 TRANSDUCER SIDESCAN AND SHIPPING & RETURN
4.00 (h) x 10.00 (w) x 13.00 (l)
SHIPPING POLICYEffective Date : May 18, 2020
To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use FedEx, DHL, USPS, & UPS Ground/Air shipping services. Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations. Most products in stock ship same day, or within 1 business day after which its delivery can be tracked via tracking number sent to your email. Tracking the package with tracking code and following delivery is in the buyer responsibility. For custom or made to order items shipping time varies as they may have to be manufactured, painted, embroidered, or assembled.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Free Shipping (Special Products)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|
|Oversize Items (150lb+)||1-6 Days||$99.90|
|* For the rest of the World shipping rates will be calculated on checkout.|
Please keep the following in mind:
- Products that are oversized must ship truck freight / LTL which differs from ground shipments.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- All returns will have a 20% restocking fee unless their is an error on the sellers part. Please note this does not include a color of a case. Pictures are taken from the manufactures site and all listings are very specific.
- If given the wrong address and UPS/USPS has to send it back to us, we are charged a fee by UPS/USPS for returns which can be anywhere from $9.99-$39.99 which will be then taken from you due to the fact this was not our fault. This also includes refusing a package. We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed!
- Also since there is not a shipping charge originally you will need to cover the cost of the original shipping because this is not our fault.
- Anything that is programmed specifically for the customer such as AIS, Epirbs & PLB are NOT returnable!
NOTE: These oversized items require inspection and a signature upon delivery. For more information on freight shipping contact with us.
* Shipments to Canada are treated as all other international shipments. It is the recipient's responsibility to pay all applicable duties, taxes, & brokerage fees. Detailed Info can be found shipping info page.
* Shipments to HI, AK, PR, Guam, Virgin Islands, APOs, & Canada might require extra shipping charges. International shipping quotes will be charged from customer cart after approval.
To request an international shipping quote before placing an order. For quotes and more information on freight shipping, click here. If you would like special shipping arrangements, please contact us via live chat or email.
For our return and refund policy please check this page: https://nvnmarine.com/pages/return-and-refund-policy
Last Updated: May 18 2020
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below.