MASTERVOLT MAC PLUS 24/24-30 CONVERTER
Within 30 days
Same Day Shipping
Order Before 3PM (EST)
MASTERVOLT MAC PLUS 24/24-30 CONVERTER PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
Mac Plus 24/24-30 Converter
Charging the service batteries on board of a vehicle or vessel can be challenging. Recharging tends to take a long time and batteries may not receive a full charge. This is a common problem found in boats, service vans, campers and trucks. Smart alternators and start/stop systems make the problem even worse.
Robust DC-DC charger guarantees optimal condition of your service battery
Traditionally, a service battery is linked to the starter battery by means of a charge relay. The starter battery is located close to the alternator and receives most of the charge current. However, the service battery is usually further away. Long cables cause voltage drop, leading to slow charging, resulting in failing appliances and premature failure of the battery.
Modern, fuel efficient engines are equipped with smart alternators, following regulations such as Euro 5 and Euro 6. Instead of a constant output, smart alternators provide a variable voltage; after a brief charging period, voltage is reduced and the charging stops. Furthermore, the energy produced by regenerative braking leads to voltage peaks. Service batteries coupled in the traditional way will receive hardly any charge and may be damaged by these peak voltages.
To solve these issues, Mastervolt introduces the Mac Plus DC-DC chargers, available in 12 V or 24 V. The Mac Plus monitors the service battery and compensates the voltage loss. The proven 3-step charge method ensures a quick and safe charge. Moreover, by stabilizing the charge voltage, Mac Plus protects your service battery and sensitive equipment.
The Mac Plus is your battery’s best friend. It monitors your service battery and makes sure it’s always fully charged, maximising the lifetime of your battery.
- Fast and safe charging during short trips.
- Fanless design for silent operation.
- Suitable for flooded, Gel, AGM and Li-Ion batteries (incl. LiFePO4).
- Charges even fully depleted batteries.
- Engine run detection protects starter battery.
- Adjustable current limits to meet Euro 5/6 requirements.
- Voltage stabilisation protects sensitive equipment, lights and loads.
- Parallel operation to obtain charging capacities well over 100 Amps.
- MasterBus for intelligent system monitoring and automation.
- Temperature compensation and voltage sense for an optimal charging result.
- E-mark certification for mobile applications.
- Power supply mode.
- Heavy duty connections for easy installation and quick set up via DIP switches.
Boost charge voltage when service battery is located further from charging source or in systems with a smart alternator. When a stable power supply or different system voltage is needed.
Euro 5/6 solution
Charging service batteries in Euro 5/6 applications?
The Mac Plus provides constant power to the service battery, even when the alternator is inactive.
The parallel configuration of several units will provide you over 100 amperes. Advanced high-frequency technology with modern microprocessors ensures minimum power loss when switching from 24 to 12 V and vice versa.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Save $204 when you buy the MASTERVOLT MAC PLUS 24/24-30 CONVERTER for only $456 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.
MASTERVOLT MAC PLUS 24/24-30 CONVERTER SHIPPING & RETURN
4.00 (h) x 9.00 (w) x 15.00 (l)
SHIPPING POLICYEffective Date : May 18, 2020
To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use FedEx, DHL, USPS, & UPS Ground/Air shipping services. Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations. Most products in stock ship same day, or within 1 business day after which its delivery can be tracked via tracking number sent to your email. Tracking the package with tracking code and following delivery is in the buyer responsibility. For custom or made to order items shipping time varies as they may have to be manufactured, painted, embroidered, or assembled.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Free Shipping (Special Products)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|
|Oversize Items (150lb+)||1-6 Days||$99.90|
|* For the rest of the World shipping rates will be calculated on checkout.|
Please keep the following in mind:
- Products that are oversized must ship truck freight / LTL which differs from ground shipments.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- All returns will have a 20% restocking fee unless their is an error on the sellers part. Please note this does not include a color of a case. Pictures are taken from the manufactures site and all listings are very specific.
- If given the wrong address and UPS/USPS has to send it back to us, we are charged a fee by UPS/USPS for returns which can be anywhere from $9.99-$39.99 which will be then taken from you due to the fact this was not our fault. This also includes refusing a package. We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed!
- Also since there is not a shipping charge originally you will need to cover the cost of the original shipping because this is not our fault.
- Anything that is programmed specifically for the customer such as AIS, Epirbs & PLB are NOT returnable!
NOTE: These oversized items require inspection and a signature upon delivery. For more information on freight shipping contact with us.
* Shipments to Canada are treated as all other international shipments. It is the recipient's responsibility to pay all applicable duties, taxes, & brokerage fees. Detailed Info can be found shipping info page.
* Shipments to HI, AK, PR, Guam, Virgin Islands, APOs, & Canada might require extra shipping charges. International shipping quotes will be charged from customer cart after approval.
To request an international shipping quote before placing an order. For quotes and more information on freight shipping, click here. If you would like special shipping arrangements, please contact us via live chat or email.
For our return and refund policy please check this page: https://nvnmarine.com/pages/return-and-refund-policy
Last Updated: May 18 2020
Please email us at email@example.com or use the form below.