KENT 24" RING BOUY
Available Stock : 136
KENT 24" RING BOUY PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
Ring Buoy - 24"
- Orange buoy with reflective tape
- For use on board commercial vessels, offshore, and yachts
- USCG approved
- Molded from high impact linear low density polyethylene for extreme conditions and environments
- Replaceable encircling rope 24" Ring Buoy Features:
- Minimum 16.5 lbs. of buoyancy
- U.S. Coast Guard Approved Type IV
*NOTE: A vessel of more than 7.9 meters (26 feet) in length, but not more than 19.8 meters (65 feet), must carry a minimum of one ring buoy of not less than 610 millimeters (24 inches) in diameter. A vessel of more than 19.8 meters (65 feet) in length must carry a minimum of three ring buoys of not less than 610 millimeters diameter (24 inches) in diameter [46 CFR Guidelines: Ch. 1, Subpart C]
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Type IV approved by the Coast Guard Note: Ships longer than 7.9 meters (26 feet) but not more than 19.8 meters (65 feet) must be equipped with at least one buoy not exceeding 1 meter.
Save $29 when you buy the KENT 24" RING BOUY for only $70 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.