FURUNO GP1871F 7" CHARTPLOTTER CHIRP FISH FINDER
Hurry! Only 46 left in stock.
FURUNO GP1871F 7" CHARTPLOTTER CHIRP FISH FINDER PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
GP1871F 7" GPS/Chartplotter/Fishfinder 50/200, 600W, 1kW, Single Channel & CHIRP
Powerful technology in a compact 7" Chartplotter with a built-in CHIRP Fishfinder!
Multi-Touch Interface - Convenient and intuitive slide-out menus
The GP-1871F smart interface, inherited from the NavNet TZtouch2, features slide-out menus containing all the tools and data you need to be in total control.
Display modes customization
Customize your display modes and create the perfect combination to fit your individual needs.
With the Finger Gestures (one or two fingers) you can either zoom-in, zoom-out, double tap to take a screenshot or even jump to a full-screen mode when using Split-screen display mode.
Detailed Chart with C-MAP 4D compatibility
By using the incredibly rich C-MAP 4D charts, the GP-1871F/1971F delivers highly precise data that features plenty of useful information, such as relief vectors, tidal streams and marine plans, considerably enhancing your navigational awareness.
Via the CAN bus network interface, The NAVpilot-300 and NAVpilot-711C can be connected to the GP-1871F and GP-1971F and controlled directly from the Chart Plotter.
Unmatched detail with TruEcho CHIRP™
The high level of detail available with TruEcho CHIRP™ technology helps to distinguish fish schools, even when close to the sea bed.
Fish can be observed with a very high resolution and are displayed in a distinct boomerang shape. The clear presentation marks individual game fish and bait fish, even when tightly schooled together.
ACCU-FISH™ and Bottom Discrimination with RezBoost™
With FURUNO’s RezBoost™ data processing technology, fish schools and echoes are shown with high resolution while you can assess fish size and bottom composition thanks to ACCU-FISH™ and Bottom Discrimination functions.
Additionnaly, ACCU-FISH™ icons and colors can be freely customized according to the size and depth of the targeted fish.
DRS4W 1st Watch Wireless Radar
The GP-1871F and GP-1971F are connectable to the 1st Watch Wireless Radar (Output Power 4 kW) giving your Chart Plotter a major upgrade in accuracy and safety.
Easy screenshot and MicroSD card
Tap the display with two fingers to capture a screenshot that will be saved directly to your microSD card.
- Consistent "all-glass" design and GUI (similar to TZtouch2), with multi touch, slide out menus and edge-swipe gesture controls
- 7" Wide-aspect, bright (1000 cd), multi touch LCD (800 x 480 Resolution) with anti-fingerprint and anti-reflective coating
- Built-In 1kW TruEcho CHIRP and Conventional Fish Finder with Accu-Fish, RezBoost and Bottom Discrimination
- Built-In 72 channel GPS WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS Core and antenna
- Built-In wireless for use with DRS4W Radar & C-MAP C-Weather downloads
- Radar overlay capability with DRS4W (optional heading input required)
- Compatible with C-MAP 4D MicroSD Worldwide Cartographic Database
- C-MAP C-Weather for Wind, Wave, Weather, Humidity and Temperature
- Autopilot control when integrated w/NavPilot 711C or NavPilot 300
- Certified NMEA2000/NMEA0183 Interface (full NMEA0183 output with SW update)
- Accepts AIS data in both NMEA0183 & NMEA2000 formats
- Built-In simulation: Internal demo slideshow and simulation mode
Powerful technology in compact Chartplotter with built-in CHIRP Fishfinder! Customize your display mode and create the perfect combination to meet your individual needs. Using finger gestures (one or two fingers), you can zoom in, zoom out, double-tap to take a screenshot, and even jump to full-screen mode when using split-screen display mode.
Powerful technology in compact Chartplotter with built-in CHIRP Fishfinder! Customize the display mode and create the perfect combination to meet your individual needs. Using finger gestures (one or two fingers), you can zoom in, zoom out, double-tap to take a screenshot, and even jump to full-screen mode when using split-screen display mode.
Furuno GP1871F 7" GPS/Chartplotter/Fishfinder 50/200, 600W, 1kW, Single Channel & CHIRP Related ProductsFURUNO 525STID-MSD BRONZE THRU HULL 10 PIN DEPTH, TEMP, SPEED
FURUNO 525STID-PWD TEMP, DEPTH AND SPEED TRANSOM MOUNT P66
FURUNO 520-5PSD NYLON THR HULL 10 PIN DEPTH ONLY
FURUNO 525-5PWD TM DEPTH ONLY 10 PIN TRANSOM MOUNT
FURUNO 520-5MSD BT DEPTH ONLY 10 PIN BRONZE THRU HULL
FURUNO 526TID-HDD 50/200 KHZ H/PERF W/ TEMP & HSFB B260
FURUNO B60-20 TILTED ELEMENT DUCER W/ 10P PIGTAIL CONNECTOR
FURUNO B60-12 TILED ELEMENT DUCER W/10P PIGTAIL CONNECTOR
C-MAP 4D NA-D024 FULL USA WEST COAST AND HAWAII AND MEXICO
C-MAP 4D NA-D028 FULL ALASKA
Save $310 when you buy the FURUNO GP1871F 7" CHARTPLOTTER CHIRP FISH FINDER for only $634 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.
FURUNO GP1871F 7" CHARTPLOTTER CHIRP FISH FINDER VIDEOS
FURUNO GP1871F 7" CHARTPLOTTER CHIRP FISH FINDER TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
FURUNO GP1871F 7" CHARTPLOTTER CHIRP FISH FINDER USER REVIEWS
FURUNO GP1871F 7" CHARTPLOTTER CHIRP FISH FINDER SHIPPING & RETURN
10.00 (h) x 12.00 (w) x 15.00 (l)
- To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use UPS and FedEx Ground/Air shipping services.
- Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations.
- We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed! Your order will not be fulfilled.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|