GARMIN GT34UHD-TM ULTRA HD TRANSOM MOUNT TRANSDUCER
It will be shipped by UPS Ground.
- CHIRP technology provides convenience for easy positioning of aquatic animals
- Designed to help provide vivid images on chartplotters
- Comes with a 20-foot power cord, which can be easily connected to a power outlet
Hurry! Only 15 left in stock.
GARMIN GT34UHD-TM ULTRA HD TRANSOM MOUNT TRANSDUCER PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
GT34UHD-TM Ultra HD Transom Mount Transducer
Ultra High-Definition Sonar System Transom Mount Transducer
Add stunningly clear Ultra High-Definition ClearVü and Ultra High-Definition SideVü scanning sonar images to your compatible chartplotter via the GCV™ 20 sonar module. It includes 3 arrays, including a downward-facing element, with frequencies ranging from 0.8 MHz (800 kHz) to 1.2 MHz (1,200 kHz).
Ultra High-Definition ClearVü Scanning
This mode provides brilliant image clarity of structure and fish below your boat at greater depths than other high-frequency scanning sonars by putting more power on targets via a downward-facing element.
Ultra High-Definition SideVü Scanning
This mode delivers stunningly clear images of structure and fish off to the sides of your boat. This makes it easy to scout a fishing area quickly, because you can see everything the first time with such amazing clarity.
- Ultra High-Definition ClearVü: 0.8 MHz (800 kHz), CHIRP range: 760-880 kHz
- Ultra High-Definition SideVü: 1.2 MHz (1,200 kHz), CHIRP range: 1,060-1,170 kHz
- Power: 500W
- Ultra High-Defintion ClearVü: 0.74° x 46°
- Ultra High-Defintion SideVü: 0.44° x 55°
- Maximum depth
- Ultra High-Defintion ClearVü: 200' down
- Ultra High-Defintion SideVü: 125' sides, 250' total
- Depth/Speed/Temperature: Depth and Temperature
- Number of pins: 12-pin
- Cable length: 20'
- Supported deadrise/Transom angles: 0°-70° degree transom
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Add amazingly clear Ultra HD ClearV and Ultra HD SideV scanned sonar images to compatible plotters. Directly insert 8600xsv or ECHOMAP Ultra series chartplotter, or use GCV 20 sonar module to display on other compatible chartplotters. It consists of 3 arrays, including a downward-facing element, with a frequency range from 0.8 MHz (800 kHz) to 1.2 MHz (1200 kHz).
Garmin GT34UHD-TM Ultra HD Transom Mount Transducer Related ProductsGARMIN STEP MOUNT FOR DOWNVU / SIDEVU TRANSDUCER
GARMIN JACK PLATE MOUNT FOR DOWNVU / SIDEVU TRANSDUCER
GARMIN 12 PIN EXTENSION CABLE WITH XID, 10 FEET
GARMIN 12 PIN EXTENSION CABLE WITH XID, 30 FEET
GARMIN TRANSDUCER SPRAY SHIELD
GARMIN HEAVY DUTY TRANSOM MNT BRACKET W/ SPRAY SHIELD
Save $50 when you buy the GARMIN GT34UHD-TM ULTRA HD TRANSOM MOUNT TRANSDUCER for only $199 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.
GARMIN GT34UHD-TM ULTRA HD TRANSOM MOUNT TRANSDUCER TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
|Cable Length (Feet):||
GARMIN GT34UHD-TM ULTRA HD TRANSOM MOUNT TRANSDUCER USER REVIEWS
GARMIN GT34UHD-TM ULTRA HD TRANSOM MOUNT TRANSDUCER SHIPPING & RETURN
4.00 (h) x 7.00 (w) x 10.00 (l)
- To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use UPS and FedEx Ground/Air shipping services.
- Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations.
- We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed! Your order will not be fulfilled.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|