Ronstan Series 20 Ball Bearing Block - Double, In-Line
Available Stock : 2
- Refined from high-quality materials
- Designed to meet strict quality standards
- Corrosion resistant and durable
- Dimensions are 1 inch high by 1 inch wide by 3 inches deep
Ronstan Series 20 Ball Bearing Block - Double, In-Line Product Description
Series 20 Ball Bearing Block - Double, In-Line
- Low friction
- High static and dynamic load capacity
Precision molded Acetal sheaves running on stainless steel or Torlon® ball bearings provide high performance & low friction.
- Dinghy control lines
- Dinghy vangs
- Traveller controls
- Dinghy barber haulers
- Spinnaker pole launching systems
- Stainless Steel ball bearings
- UV stabilized Acetal sheave
- Grade 316 Stainless Steel load strap and head fitting
- Impact and UV resistant, fiber reinforced Nylon cheeks
RonstanRonstan ball bearing block is designed and manufactured to meet the needs of sailing. They are used in boats of various sizes for thin plate, fine-tuning and control line applications. They utilize efficient, low-friction bearing systems to achieve the best thin plate and trimming performance.
Save $15 when you buy the Ronstan Series 20 Ball Bearing Block - Double, In-Line for only $25 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.