RONSTAN SERIES 55 RATCHET MOUNT ORBIT BLOCK- CHEEK-
RONSTAN SERIES 55 RATCHET MOUNT ORBIT BLOCK- CHEEK- PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
Series 55 Ratchet Mount Orbit Block - Cheek - Clockwise Rotation
- Up to 20:1 holding power
- Smooth easing of sheets
- High performance cleating
- Automatic & manual ratchet block
Automatic ratchet block
Now you can enjoy the flexibility of setting up your ratchet blocks to suit yourself. Ronstan is the only company that offers a ratchet block with both auto and manual engagement modes*. In the auto mode of the ratchet mechanism engages when load is applied, but switches off when it's released. This lets the sheet run out smoothly and freely-great for rapid easing of the sheet and for gybing asymmetric spinnakers. In manual mode, the ratchet mechanism can be switched on or off as required. This is the preferred mainsheet set-up for may top sailors. Try the block in both modes and see which you prefer - you really can't go wrong.
* Selected Series 55 models.
Awesome ratchet block holding power
Quite simply, Ronstan Ratchet Orbit Blocks™ have the highest holding power available. The sophisticated NC-machined sheave features Generation 2 of our patented sheave cross-hole geometry. Its holding power is up to 21:1, almost double that of our nearest competitor. The unique sheave design has 12 gripping faces which directly resist loaded line movement. Traditional designs have only 8 faces with an angled resistance to line movement. Our Generation 2 design has straight resistance faces which both distribute the load and minimize rope wear. These faces are offset from the radial line, to draw the rope down into the gripping area when under load.
Simple and secure attachment
The Dyneema® Link is easily fitted and is retained securely by a molded retainer clip. The flexible link can be left with one end attached to the block when fitting - no more lost shackle pins. The system is compatible with Dyneema®/Spectra® strops, webbing and caron connection points - much more so than steel loop tops or shackles. In auto mode, the sheet runs out smoothly and freely as soon as the ratchet mechanism disengages. In manual mode, the sheave cross-hole geometry eliminates the 'shuddering' run-out that you can expect from traditional v-groove ratchet blocks.
- Sheave: Anodized Aluminium
- Ball Bearings: High compression strength carbon black Acetal
- Frame/Cheeks: Toughened, glass fiber reinforced Nylon
- Rope Link: UV stabilized, multi-strand impregnated SK75 Dyneema®
Save $12 when you buy the RONSTAN SERIES 55 RATCHET MOUNT ORBIT BLOCK- CHEEK- for only $69 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.
RONSTAN SERIES 55 RATCHET MOUNT ORBIT BLOCK- CHEEK- VIDEOS
RONSTAN SERIES 55 RATCHET MOUNT ORBIT BLOCK- CHEEK- USER REVIEWS
RONSTAN SERIES 55 RATCHET MOUNT ORBIT BLOCK- CHEEK- SHIPPING & RETURN
1.00 (h) x 3.00 (w) x 6.00 (l)
|USPS First Class:||
- To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use UPS and FedEx Ground/Air shipping services.
- Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations.
- We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed! Your order will not be fulfilled.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|