AIRMAR DT800 NMEA 2000 20 DEGREE TILT PLASTIC
Hurry! Only 1 left in stock.
Within 30 days
Same Day Shipping
Order Before 3PM (EST)
AIRMAR DT800 NMEA 2000 20 DEGREE TILT PLASTIC PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
DT800 NMEA 2000 Thru-Hull Tilted Element Smart Sensor - 20°
- Function: Depth / Temperature, Material: Plastic, Fixed Tilt Angle: 20°
- Frequency: 235 kHz, Cone: 12°, Power: 100 Watts RMS
- Connector: 5-Pin NMEA 2000
- Low-profile, retractable, thru-hull transducer offers depth and temperature functions in a single, compact housing
- Tilted Element Transducer – unique design tilts ceramic element inside transducer housing, giving all the advantages of a fairing block without a hull protrusion
- Available in fixed 0°, 12° or 20° tilt – perfect for power and sail boat applications
- Low-profile housing compensates for hull deadrise, does not affect hull performance and provides accurate readings at high speeds
- Designed with Airmar's exclusive Broadband Ceramic Technology, 235 kHz element improves resolution without sacrificing sensitivity
- Smart™ Sensor with embedded microelectronics – transducer element and signal processor are only millimeters apart
- 235 kHz frequency prevents mutual interference with other echo sounders on vessel
- Retractable housing with self-closing valve minimizes water flow into the vessel when transducer is removed for servicing
- Mount: Thru-hull
- Fixed Element Tilt Angle: 20° (for 16° - 24° hull deadrise)
- Housing Material: Plastic
- Connector: 5-pin NMEA 2000®
- Cable Length: 20 ft.
- Frequency: 235 kHz
- Cone: 12°
- Power: 100 Watts RMS
- Depth Sensor Range: 1.6 - 594 ft.
- Acoustic Window Material: Urethane
- Compatible Hull Materials: Fiberglass or metal
- Hole Diameter for Installation: 2"
- Dimensions: 4.92" H x 2.94" OD
Save $57 when you buy the AIRMAR DT800 NMEA 2000 20 DEGREE TILT PLASTIC for only $282 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.
AIRMAR DT800 NMEA 2000 20 DEGREE TILT PLASTIC SHIPPING & RETURN
4.00 (h) x 8.00 (w) x 10.00 (l)
SHIPPING POLICYEffective Date : May 18, 2020
To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use FedEx, DHL, USPS, & UPS Ground/Air shipping services. Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations. Most products in stock ship same day, or within 1 business day after which its delivery can be tracked via tracking number sent to your email. Tracking the package with tracking code and following delivery is in the buyer responsibility. For custom or made to order items shipping time varies as they may have to be manufactured, painted, embroidered, or assembled.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Free Shipping (Special Products)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|
|Oversize Items (150lb+)||1-6 Days||$99.90|
|* For the rest of the World shipping rates will be calculated on checkout.|
Please keep the following in mind:
- Products that are oversized must ship truck freight / LTL which differs from ground shipments.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- All returns will have a 20% restocking fee unless their is an error on the sellers part. Please note this does not include a color of a case. Pictures are taken from the manufactures site and all listings are very specific.
- If given the wrong address and UPS/USPS has to send it back to us, we are charged a fee by UPS/USPS for returns which can be anywhere from $9.99-$39.99 which will be then taken from you due to the fact this was not our fault. This also includes refusing a package. We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed!
- Also since there is not a shipping charge originally you will need to cover the cost of the original shipping because this is not our fault.
- Anything that is programmed specifically for the customer such as AIS, Epirbs & PLB are NOT returnable!
NOTE: These oversized items require inspection and a signature upon delivery. For more information on freight shipping contact with us.
* Shipments to Canada are treated as all other international shipments. It is the recipient's responsibility to pay all applicable duties, taxes, & brokerage fees. Detailed Info can be found shipping info page.
* Shipments to HI, AK, PR, Guam, Virgin Islands, APOs, & Canada might require extra shipping charges. International shipping quotes will be charged from customer cart after approval.
To request an international shipping quote before placing an order. For quotes and more information on freight shipping, click here. If you would like special shipping arrangements, please contact us via live chat or email.
For our return and refund policy please check this page: https://nvnmarine.com/pages/return-and-refund-policy
Last Updated: May 18 2020
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below.