RONSTAN SERIES 40 ALL PURPOSE BLOCK- DOUBLE- BECKET
We are sorry, this product sold out!
RONSTAN SERIES 40 ALL PURPOSE BLOCK- DOUBLE- BECKET PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
Series 50 All Purpose Block - Double - Becket
- Exceptionally high working loads
- Low maintenance, long service life
- Self-lubricating Acetal polymer sheave ensures low friction and extreme durability
- Slotted pin shackle eliminates fouled lines
- Lockable swiveling head post
- Snap fit removable becket pin
- Spare parts - RF51010 Replacement Becket Pin, RF151 shackle
All purpose (AP) blocks are a great all around solution. Self-lubricating Acetal polymer sheaves running on polished stainless steel races perform equally well with dynamic loads and high static loads. For durability and a long service life, these blocks are the right choice for sheets, halyards and control line applications for cruising and racing.Head can be locked at 0° or 90° by engaging the grub screw in either the 0 or 90 degree position. Becket pin is removable so line can be spliced prior to fitting and is ingeniously locked into position without the use of a clevis pin, split ring or tool
- Mainsheet and halyard applications, vang and spinnaker control lines on boats to 10m (33ft)
- S60 - on boats up to 12m (40ft)
- Grade 316 stainless steel load strap
- Impact and UV resistant, fiber reinforced Nylon cheeks
Ronstan Series 40 Universal Block-Double-Becket RF51210. The self-lubricating acetal polymer pulley runs on polished stainless steel raceways, and...
Save $34 when you buy the RONSTAN SERIES 40 ALL PURPOSE BLOCK- DOUBLE- BECKET for only $53 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.