Ronstan Series 50 All Purpose Block - Double
Available Stock : 10
Ronstan Series 50 All Purpose Block - Double Product Description
Series 50 All Purpose Block - Double
- Exceptionally high working loads
- Low maintenance, long service life
- Self-lubricating Acetal polymer sheave ensures low friction and extreme durability
- Slotted pin shackle eliminates fouled lines
- Lockable swivelling head post
All purpose (AP) blocks are a great all around solution. Self-lubricating Acetal polymer sheaves running on polished stainless steel races perform equally well with dynamic loads and high static loads. For durability and a long service life, these blocks are the right choice for sheets, halyards and control line applications for cruising and racing.Head can be locked at 0° or 90° by engaging the grub screw in either the 0 or 90 degree position.
- Mainsheet and halyard applications, vang and spinnaker control lines on boats to 10m (33ft)
- S60 - on boats up to 12m (40ft)
- Grade 316 stainless steel load strap
- Impact and UV resistant, fiber reinforced Nylon cheeks
The Ronstans General (Ronstan AP) block is the backbone of the industry. The universal block provides a perfect combination of high-quality stainless steel accessories and high-static die-casting parts.
Save $30 when you buy the Ronstan Series 50 All Purpose Block - Double for only $49 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.