Ronstan Series 50 All Purpose Cheek Block - Single
We are sorry, this product sold out!
- Extremely high workload
- Low maintenance cost and long service life
- Self-lubricating acetal polymer pulley ensures low friction and extremely high durability
Ronstan Series 50 All Purpose Cheek Block - Single Product Description
Series 50 All Purpose Cheek Block - Single
- Exceptionally high working loads
- Low maintenance, long service life
- Self-lubricating Acetal polymer sheave ensures low friction and extreme durability
All purpose (AP) blocks are a great all around solution. Self-lubricating Acetal polymer sheaves running on polished stainless steel races perform equally well with dynamic loads and high static loads. For durability and a long service life, these blocks are the right choice for sheets, halyards and control line applications for cruising and racing.Can be mounted on masts and booms using the curved surface adapter. Can be stacked to create a double version, but no more than 60% of the rated working load should be applied to the upper sheave. Mount with 3mm x 6mm (1/4") fasteners (not supplied).
- Mainsheet and halyard applications, vang and spinnaker control lines on boats to 10m (33ft)
- S60 - on boats up to 12m (40ft)
- Alloy cheeks
Self-lubricating acetal polymer pulleys running on polished stainless steel raceways perform well under both dynamic and high static loads. These modules have durability and long service life, and are the right choice for veneer, rope and control line applications for cruising and racing. It can be mounted on masts and booms using curved adapters. It can be stacked to form a double version, but the upper pulley should not exceed 60% of the rated working load. Install with 3mm x 6mm (1/4) fasteners (not provided).
Save $21 when you buy the Ronstan Series 50 All Purpose Cheek Block - Single for only $35 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.