RONSTAN SERIES 40 BALL BEARING BLOCK- TRIPLE- SWIVEL HEAD
Available Stock : 3
RONSTAN SERIES 40 BALL BEARING BLOCK- TRIPLE- SWIVEL HEAD PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
Series 40 Ball Bearing Block - Triple - Swivel Head
- Low friction Acetal or Torlon® bearing system
- Cheek cut-outs for easy bearing maintenance
- Features a swivel shackle head for full 360° rotation
Sheaves running on Acetal or Torlon® ball bearings provide high performance & low friction. The 2-stage ball bearing system provides consistent performance over the full load range.
- Spinnaker control lines on off-the-beach catamarans, one design classes and sportsboats up to 8m (26ft)
- Acetal ball bearings
- UV stabilised Acetal sheave
- Grade 316 stainless steel load strap and head fitting
- Impact and UV resistant, fiber reinforced Nylon cheeks
Ronstan's 40mm ball bearing seat is a triple bearing seat with a rotating head configuration. This 40mm range pulley runs on acetal bearings and provides high performance and high quality performance.
Save $13 when you buy the RONSTAN SERIES 40 BALL BEARING BLOCK- TRIPLE- SWIVEL HEAD for only $75 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.