RONSTAN SERIES 40 BALL BEARING BLOCK- SINGLE UPRIGHT LEAD
Available Stock : 24
- The vertical lead block is a low-profile solution for clamping the wire to a splint or jammer.
- Ultraviolet rays. Stable acetal pulley.
- 316 grade stainless steel cheeks.
RONSTAN SERIES 40 BALL BEARING BLOCK- SINGLE UPRIGHT LEAD PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
Series 40 Ball Bearing Block - Single Upright Lead
Lead blocks are a low profile solution for leading halyards or other rig sail controls back to cleats or jammers. Precision molded Acetal sheaves running on Acetal or Torlon® ball bearings provide high performance & low friction. The 2-stage ball bearing system provides consistent performance over the full load range.
- Typically used for halyards at the mast base.
- Acetal ball bearings
- UV stabilized Acetal sheave
- Grade 316 stainless steel load housing
Ronstan Ronstan ball bearing block is designed and manufactured to meet the needs of sailing. They are used for sheet, fine-tuning and control line applications on boats of various sizes. They utilize efficient, low-friction bearing systems to achieve the best sheet and trim performance.
Save $8 when you buy the RONSTAN SERIES 40 BALL BEARING BLOCK- SINGLE UPRIGHT LEAD for only $49 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.