RONSTAN SERIES 40 BALL BEARING BLOCK- SINGLE- BECKET
We are sorry, this product sold out!
RONSTAN SERIES 40 BALL BEARING BLOCK- SINGLE- BECKET PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
Series 40 Ball Bearing Block - Single - Becket
- Low friction Acetal or Torlon® bearing system
- Cheek cut-outs for easy bearing maintenance
- Captive Lock™ universal head
- Slotted pin shackle eliminates fouled lines
- Snap fit removable becket pin
Sheaves running on Acetal or Torlon® ball bearings provide high performance & low friction. The 2-stage ball bearing system provides consistent performance over the full load range.Captive Lock™ universal head can be fixed in either of two planes, or free to swivel as required. Becket pin is removable so line can be spliced prior to fitting and is ingeniously locked into position without the use of a clevis pin, split ring or tools
- Spinnaker control lines on off-the-beach catamarans, one design classes and sportsboats up to 8m (26ft)
- Acetal ball bearings
- UV stabilized Acetal sheave
- Grade 316 stainless steel load strap and head fitting
- Impact and UV resistant, fiber reinforced Nylon cheeks
Ronstan Series 40 Ball Bearing Block-Single-Beckett RF40110. The two-stage ball bearing system provides stable performance over the entire load range.
Save $6 when you buy the RONSTAN SERIES 40 BALL BEARING BLOCK- SINGLE- BECKET for only $38 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.