RONSTAN SERIES 40 HIGH LOAD BLOCK- SINGLE
We are sorry, this product sold out!
RONSTAN SERIES 40 HIGH LOAD BLOCK- SINGLE PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
Series 40 High Load Block - Single
- Exceptionally high working loads
- Cheek cut-outs for easy bearing maintenance
- Suitable for both rope or wire
- Captive Lock™ universal head
- Slotted pin shackle eliminates fouled lines
Ideal for high load applications. Wear resistant sheave material, in lightweight, self lubricating polymer, is suitable for use with rope or wire.Captive Lock™ universal head can be fixed in either of two planes, or free to swivel as required
- Spinnaker control lines on off-the-beach catamarans, one design classes and sportsboats up to 8m (26ft)
- Nylatron® sheave
- Grade 316 stainless steel load strap and head fitting
- Impact and U.V. resistant, fiber reinforced Nylon cheeks
Ronstan Series 40 High Load Ball Bearing Block | For sailboats. This monoblock is ideal for high-load applications. The wear-resistant Nylatron pulley material is lightweight, strong and durable...
Save $7 when you buy the RONSTAN SERIES 40 HIGH LOAD BLOCK- SINGLE for only $44 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.