RONSTAN SERIES 40 ALL PURPOSE BLOCK- SINGLE CHEEK
We are sorry, this product sold out!
- Extremely high workload
- Low maintenance cost and long service life
- Self-lubricating pulley
- Spinnaker control line on a coastal catamaran, a design course and
- Ultraviolet rays. Stable acetal pulley
RONSTAN SERIES 40 ALL PURPOSE BLOCK- SINGLE CHEEK PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
Series 40 All Purpose Block - Single Cheek
- Exceptionally high working loads
- Low maintenance, long service life
- Self-lubricating sheave
All purpose (AP) blocks are a great all around solution. Self-lubricating Acetal polymer sheaves running on polished stainless steel races perform equally well with dynamic loads and high static loads. For durability and a long service life, these blocks are the right choice for sheets, halyards and control line applications for cruising and racing.Can be mounted on masts and booms using the curved surface adapter. Can be stacked to create a double version, but no more than 60% of the rated working load should be applied to the upper sheave. Stackable with Ronstan Series 40 deck organizers.
- Spinnaker control lines on off-the-beach catamarans, one design classes and sportsboats up to 8m (26ft)
- U.V. stabilised Acetal sheaves
- Impact and U.V. resistant, fiber reinforced Nylon cheeks
- Grade 316 stainless steel bearing race
- Alloy cheek plates
Self-lubricating acetal polymer pulleys running on polished stainless steel raceways perform well under both dynamic and high static loads. These modules have durability and long service life, and are the right choice for veneer, rope and control line applications for cruising and racing. It can be mounted on masts and booms using curved adapters. It can be stacked to form a double version, but the upper pulley should not exceed 60% of the rated working load.
Save $27 when you buy the RONSTAN SERIES 40 ALL PURPOSE BLOCK- SINGLE CHEEK for only $56 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.