RONSTAN SERIES 40 ALL PURPOSE BLOCK- FIDDLE BECKET
We are sorry, this product sold out!
RONSTAN SERIES 40 ALL PURPOSE BLOCK- FIDDLE BECKET PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
Series 40 All Purpose Block - Fiddle - Becket
- Exceptionally high working loads
- Low maintenance, long service life
- Self-lubricating sheave
- Captive Lock™ universal head
- Slotted pin shackle eliminates fouled lines
- Snap fit removable becket pin
- Spare parts - RF41010 Replacement Becket Pin, RF150 Shackle
All purpose (AP) blocks are a great all around solution. Self-lubricating Acetal polymer sheaves running on polished stainless steel races perform equally well with dynamic loads and high static loads. For durability and a long service life, these blocks are the right choice for sheets, halyards and control line applications for cruising and racing.Captive Lock™ universal head can be fixed in either of two planes, or free to swivel as required. Becket pin is removable so line can be spliced prior to fitting and is ingeniously locked into position without the use of a clevis pin, split ring or tools.
- Spinnaker control lines on off-the-beach catamarans, one design classes and sportsboats up to 8m (26ft)
- Ideal for fine-tune mainsheet tackles, cunninghams, backstays and other control line purchase systems.
- U.V. stabilised Acetal sheaves
- Impact and U.V. resistant, fibre reinforced Nylon cheeks
- Grade 316 stainless steel bearing race
- Grade 316 stainless steel load strap and head fitting
- Impact and UV resistant, fiber reinforced Nylon cheeks
Ronstan AP (Ronstan AP) blocks are the backbone of the industry. The universal block provides the perfect combination of high-quality stainless steel accessories and high static pressure blocks.
Save $8 when you buy the RONSTAN SERIES 40 ALL PURPOSE BLOCK- FIDDLE BECKET for only $46 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.