HELLA NAVILED 360 COMPACT ALL AROUND FIXED SURFACE MOUNT
Hurry! Only 3 left in stock.
Within 30 days
Same Day Shipping
Order Before 3PM (EST)
HELLA NAVILED 360 COMPACT ALL AROUND FIXED SURFACE MOUNT PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
NaviLED 360 Compact All Round White Navigation Lamp - 2nm - Fixed Mount - Black Base
With a compact mounting footprint Hella marine NaviLED 360 Compact lamps feature single LED efficiency, advanced Multivolt™ electronics and precision optics for reliable and highly visible all round lighting.
With less than 1W of consumption, NaviLED 360 Compact lamps draw a fraction of the energy required to run a conventional 2 nautical mile incandescent lamp.
No bulbs, No maintenance. Ultra long service life
Hella marine LED technology has no filaments to break making NaviLED lamps extremely shock and vibration proof for reliability and safety in demanding conditions.
Multivolt™ 9-33V DC
Advanced electronics ensure reliable illumination and lamp protection even under severe voltage fluctuations and low battery voltages. The compact Multivolt™ drive circuitry provides reverse polarity, spike and over-voltage protection for long life and reliable operation.
Safe and highly visible
Hella marine optics deliver 100% correct light output and enhance visibility compared to bulb navigation lamps.
Fully sealed for life. IP 67 Certified
Each NaviLED 360 Compact lamp is a completely sealed unit, highly UV and corrosion resistant. High impact housings ensure durability from waves and impact. NaviLED 360 Compact anchor lamps have undergone extensive ‘tested to destruction’ programs to help lift product reliability to a new standard.
- Material Description: UV and impact resistant plastic housing and heavy duty Grilamid lens
- Minimum Visible Distance: 2 Nautical Miles (Yacht and Powerboats)
- Cable: Pre-wired with 500mm of twin core cable
- Operating VoltageMultivolt 9-33V DC
- Power Consumption: <1W
- Degree of Protection: IP 67 - Completely Sealed
- Weight: 90g including cable
- Approvals: IMO Col Reg 72, Wheelmark, RCD, USCG, ABYC A-16, Maritime NZ
Save $37 when you buy the HELLA NAVILED 360 COMPACT ALL AROUND FIXED SURFACE MOUNT for only $60 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.
HELLA NAVILED 360 COMPACT ALL AROUND FIXED SURFACE MOUNT SHIPPING & RETURN
3.00 (h) x 5.00 (w) x 8.00 (l)
|USPS First Class:||
SHIPPING POLICYEffective Date : May 18, 2020
To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use FedEx, DHL, USPS, & UPS Ground/Air shipping services. Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations. Most products in stock ship same day, or within 1 business day after which its delivery can be tracked via tracking number sent to your email. Tracking the package with tracking code and following delivery is in the buyer responsibility. For custom or made to order items shipping time varies as they may have to be manufactured, painted, embroidered, or assembled.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Free Shipping (Special Products)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|
|Oversize Items (150lb+)||1-6 Days||$99.90|
|* For the rest of the World shipping rates will be calculated on checkout.|
Please keep the following in mind:
- Products that are oversized must ship truck freight / LTL which differs from ground shipments.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- All returns will have a 20% restocking fee unless their is an error on the sellers part. Please note this does not include a color of a case. Pictures are taken from the manufactures site and all listings are very specific.
- If given the wrong address and UPS/USPS has to send it back to us, we are charged a fee by UPS/USPS for returns which can be anywhere from $9.99-$39.99 which will be then taken from you due to the fact this was not our fault. This also includes refusing a package. We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed!
- Also since there is not a shipping charge originally you will need to cover the cost of the original shipping because this is not our fault.
- Anything that is programmed specifically for the customer such as AIS, Epirbs & PLB are NOT returnable!
NOTE: These oversized items require inspection and a signature upon delivery. For more information on freight shipping contact with us.
* Shipments to Canada are treated as all other international shipments. It is the recipient's responsibility to pay all applicable duties, taxes, & brokerage fees. Detailed Info can be found shipping info page.
* Shipments to HI, AK, PR, Guam, Virgin Islands, APOs, & Canada might require extra shipping charges. International shipping quotes will be charged from customer cart after approval.
To request an international shipping quote before placing an order. For quotes and more information on freight shipping, click here. If you would like special shipping arrangements, please contact us via live chat or email.
For our return and refund policy please check this page: https://nvnmarine.com/pages/return-and-refund-policy
Last Updated: May 18 2020
Please email us at email@example.com or use the form below.