PLANO V-CRATE KAYAK BOX
Within 30 days
Same Day Shipping
Order Before 3PM (EST)
PLANO V-CRATE KAYAK BOX PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
V-Crate Kayak Box
The V-Crate takes the popular milk crate model and improves it in every category for storage that’s the first of its kind, engineered specifically for kayak fishing. The unique V-shape wraps the kayaker with storage on either side for easy access that requires little mobility. Each side features an open slot that holds two 3600 or 3700 StowAway® utility boxes. These slots remain open for easy viewing, but stay secure with rubber straps and an angled orientation. Completing the side storage offerings, a convenient rail system sits on each outer wall to attach rod holders and other accessories.
Storage abounds in the V-Crate’s main section, which sits conveniently behind the kayaker. Stow anchors, rain gear, food or other large items in the top open compartment. For valuables that can’t handle water, there’s a protected waterproof compartment in the base. This main section has a lot of storage power, but it manages to remain compact to fit in most kayak models, similar to milk crates. But your milk crate can’t do this: the entire unit hinges backward into the open position to accommodate scenarios with low clearance. Fish where boaters, and even kayakers, haven’t yet dared to go with the V-Crate.
- Unique V-shape provides easy side access – especially for those with limited mobility
- Each side holds two StowAway® utility boxes
- Angled fit and rubber straps keep sides secure but open for easy viewing
- Large, open bulk storage in center module
- Waterproof compartment in base secures valuables
- Unit hinges backward to accommodate low clearance
- Side rail system easily attaches rod holders and other accessories
- Compact, elevated base (milk crate size) fits most kayak models
- Detach main unit from base for easy transport or stowing
- Per Carton 1 Pack
- StowAway® Included (4) 23750
- StowAway® Capacity (4)
L=26" x W=16.2" x H=18.1"
Save $46 when you buy the PLANO V-CRATE KAYAK BOX for only $83 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.
PLANO V-CRATE KAYAK BOX SHIPPING & RETURN
19.00 (h) x 17.00 (w) x 27.00 (l)
SHIPPING POLICYEffective Date : May 18, 2020
To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use FedEx, DHL, USPS, & UPS Ground/Air shipping services. Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations. Most products in stock ship same day, or within 1 business day after which its delivery can be tracked via tracking number sent to your email. Tracking the package with tracking code and following delivery is in the buyer responsibility. For custom or made to order items shipping time varies as they may have to be manufactured, painted, embroidered, or assembled.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Free Shipping (Special Products)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|
|Oversize Items (150lb+)||1-6 Days||$99.90|
|* For the rest of the World shipping rates will be calculated on checkout.|
Please keep the following in mind:
- Products that are oversized must ship truck freight / LTL which differs from ground shipments.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- All returns will have a 20% restocking fee unless their is an error on the sellers part. Please note this does not include a color of a case. Pictures are taken from the manufactures site and all listings are very specific.
- If given the wrong address and UPS/USPS has to send it back to us, we are charged a fee by UPS/USPS for returns which can be anywhere from $9.99-$39.99 which will be then taken from you due to the fact this was not our fault. This also includes refusing a package. We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed!
- Also since there is not a shipping charge originally you will need to cover the cost of the original shipping because this is not our fault.
- Anything that is programmed specifically for the customer such as AIS, Epirbs & PLB are NOT returnable!
NOTE: These oversized items require inspection and a signature upon delivery. For more information on freight shipping contact with us.
* Shipments to Canada are treated as all other international shipments. It is the recipient's responsibility to pay all applicable duties, taxes, & brokerage fees. Detailed Info can be found shipping info page.
* Shipments to HI, AK, PR, Guam, Virgin Islands, APOs, & Canada might require extra shipping charges. International shipping quotes will be charged from customer cart after approval.
To request an international shipping quote before placing an order. For quotes and more information on freight shipping, click here. If you would like special shipping arrangements, please contact us via live chat or email.
For our return and refund policy please check this page: https://nvnmarine.com/pages/return-and-refund-policy
Last Updated: May 18 2020
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below.