MASTERVOLT SCM60 MPPT SOLAR CHARGEMASTER 60
MASTERVOLT SCM60 MPPT SOLAR CHARGEMASTER 60 PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
SCM60 MPPT-MB Controller
The SCM60 MPPT-MB is Mastervolt’s largest MPPT solar charge regulator. With 600 to 3600 Wp in solar panels, connections for 12, 24 and 48-volt battery banks and an integrated MasterBus connection, this Solar ChargeMaster is perfect for large and medium-sized systems.
The innovative technology in the Mastervolt MPPT charge regulators increases the efficiency of the solar panels. The SCM60 MPPT-MB charges your batteries up to 30% faster than PWM regulators – with the same number of panels.
MPPT charge regulator for all solar panels
Besides the traditional 36 and 72-cell panels, the SCM60 MPPT-MB is also ideal for the inexpensive 60-cell panels. A maximum input voltage of 145 V makes it possible to connect several panels in series, reducing the required cable length, installation time and power loss significantly.
Robust, easy to use, safe and flexible
The SCM60 MPPT-MB is suitable for all battery types, including Mastervolt Lithium Ion. The charging profiles for all types of batteries are pre-programmed and can be selected via the display or via MasterBus. The SCM60 MPPT-MB is very quiet and equipped with a clear and user-friendly display. The built-in protection against overload, high/low battery voltage, overheating, short circuits and reverse polarity ensures that safety comes first. Moreover, the SCM60 MPPT-MB has a sturdy casing and is protected against water spray in conformity with IP23.
The smart logic of MasterBus
The MasterBus platform brings advanced system functions within reach and makes it possible to follow a complete energy system on a single display. The intelligent one-cable system simplifies the cabling, allowing valuable savings in space and weight. What’s more, you can automate your systems and adapt them to your needs.
Architects, builders and contractors also benefit, as there is less material, less work and less fiddling, while testing is easy. There is also a choice of ten languages. The user interface is identical for all Mastervolt products, whether battery chargers, inverters, Combis, batteries or other devices.
More comfort and independence
Use the power of MasterBus to switch on your water heater as soon as the battery is fully charged. Or link the Solar ChargeMaster via MasterBus to a Mastervolt Lithium Ion battery, removing the need for the disconnect relays usually required for this type of battery. The possibilities are endless.
- Very high efficiency for faster charging of the batteries
- Stable, accurate Mastervolt Maximum Power Point Tracker
- Up to 30% faster charging compared with PWM technology.
- Designed for inexpensive 60-cell panels.
- Capacity for solar panel configurations from 600 to 3600 Wp.
- Automatic 12/24/48 V detection.
- Flexible charging characteristics.
- Battery temperature sensor for long lifespan.
- Suitable for all battery types, including Mastervolt Lithium Ion.
- No need for Lithium Ion safety relay.
- Monitoring and control via MasterBus.
- Large and bright display.
- Safe, very quiet operation.
- Robust casing, suitable for humid environments (IP23)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
This solar ChargeMaster has 600 to 3600 Wp solar panels for the connection of 12, 24 and 48 volt battery packs and integrated MasterBus connection, which is very suitable for large and...
Save $266 when you buy the MASTERVOLT SCM60 MPPT SOLAR CHARGEMASTER 60 for only $553 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.
MASTERVOLT SCM60 MPPT SOLAR CHARGEMASTER 60 USER REVIEWS
MASTERVOLT SCM60 MPPT SOLAR CHARGEMASTER 60 SHIPPING & RETURN
8.00 (h) x 9.00 (w) x 19.00 (l)
- To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use UPS and FedEx Ground/Air shipping services.
- Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations.
- We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed! Your order will not be fulfilled.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|